Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

Can’t wait for the smoke report!

3 Likes

This soloberry3 is coming down tonight…again, she looks tired.

11 Likes

how far into flower were they?

1 Like

Which leaves me with this last soloberry3…gonna give her another week or two. She is one of my.prized plants in the garden, for sure!!

13 Likes

it’s kind of hard to tell, but is there purple in that one you haven’t cut down yet? sorta looks like it. either way, can’t wait for the smoke reports. i think @schmarmpit is ahead of you.

3 Likes

It should be stellar…smells of clean veggie, fruity, skunk. A smell that I can’t pinpoint…clean is the only way I can describe it. Still has that unmistakable fruity weed smell. But clean…lol.

Looks like the sb3’s went into flower in november…notes say nov 15.

You sent more soloberry 2’s right after the the sb3’s were planted…so it’s the youngest.
I think my notes are off…cause that would make this week 13.

2 Likes

i heard multiple people say my ‘black snow’ is very tasty, which shares the same male as the soloberry, so hopefully that same male is what brings it to the table with the soloberry but i guess we’ll see.

3 Likes

It is purple…so was the smaller sb3 I believe. Absolutely gorgeous plants!!! Crystally as eff!! My oil tub is looking extra sparkly now!!!

10 Likes

I’ve been out of the grow room for a while now…went to scratch my chin and could smell the awesomeness still on my hands or possibly my face from smashing the buds Into my nose.

Edit.
Wishing more of them were female. I still have the other soloberry3 seeds that you sent me with the sb2 replacement.

It looks like I got a pretty good mix of phenos to try though…

1. Tall, purple
  2. Short, purple
  3. Tall, green
  4. Short, green
5 Likes

So the 1 sb3 that made it turned out to be male. Just checked a few minutes ago. Fuckers been 24/7 lightning consistently and it’s already started flowering on its own…strange yet leaves me curious.

7 Likes

Are you collecting that pollen?

2 Likes

I’d like to, I’m just glad I stopped and looked at it last night cuz i hadn’t even seen it showing signs of sex last time I looked. Just a bit to much Litfa haha

As long as @anonymous4289 doesn’t care, I would like to save some of the pollen. But figure I’ll ask since seeds were given for testing.

2 Likes

Mine have been drying for close to 2 weeks now, about ready for final trim and jar. Smoke reports in the next week or so!

4 Likes

@Deadinside88

of course i don’t care. do what you want with them, grow them , breed them, share them, but i would appreciate you not claiming to have created the strain. they’re yours so do what you want with them.

6 Likes

Awesome I just wanted to check first, trying to be respectful and all. But yeah definitely wouldn’t claim as my own work. Anything bred from. It would be for personal/friends and OG of course but definitely would give credit where credit is due.

5 Likes

Just posted this in my journal. I wrote it as I was smoking on the #3, and I’m glad I was able to actually finish writing it!

19 Likes

Awesome report. They all look good!

3 Likes

awesome man, thanks for putting in all the work to test these. i hope you enjoy those buds. the last buds look amazing.

3 Likes

@schmarmpit

if you’re interested i could send you a couple other strains for testing. only problem is that i might not be going to the post office for a while. but i’ll send some your way, just let me know.

2 Likes

I appreciate the offer! But I’ve got a pretty big backlog going of stuff I need to get to. Blinders on, head down, keep chipping away at my pile. But out of curiosity, watcha got? :tongue:

4 Likes