Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

I’ll send if someone says they will test and have an active thread on OG otherwise just in the giveaways.

2 Likes

What do you got for testing? Can you send me some :sunglasses:

I would be glad to test these. Ready to make a journal of it. As soon as I’d receive them.

1 Like

no offense, but your account is 4 days old.

you have an active thread on here? it looks like all of your posts are for free seeds.

Have a better look.

But sure I’m most active in the giveaways section.

I’m supporting the site too. Not to justify, runnning after free seed, but saying that when I’ve started wining and buying seeds here, I felt like returning the favor.

this is my one and only thread : Nutrients per strain - #10 by GYOweed

1 Like

I’ll leave the details to you man. If someone trust worthy to test let me know.

No disrespect to anyone but I’ve had multiple people say they’ll test and just disappear. Even some active members on this site to this day which is a bummer.

@anonymous4289 can vet who he wants to run his beans. Giveaways are one thing but when you want someone to put in work you’ll hope they follow through.

2 Likes

@Rhai88
it’s too much stress dealing with people and sending seeds because you know 90 percent of the “testers” never test. i sent out a ton of seeds, especially the soloberrys in the past and those stats are pretty accurate. i trust your judgement to do the right thing with the seeds. i like your stance on testers must be active and have a thread, that should help a lot.

3 Likes

Lol that’s fine i don’t need “free” seeds

1 Like

Ugh…bad news. I forgot to tell the wife to check on the seeds in towel while I’m away. She just found the tray and everything is bone dry…ugh…frig. Sorry, gang. :sleepy:

1 Like

I’m sorry that 90% of those who asked to be testees didn’t played by the book.

There should be some rules on this. Such as, not being able to play for giveaways untill the tester sprouts the beans to be tested.

I gonna DM you to help clarify some points … @anonymous4289 @Rhai88

1 Like

@Tappy
so you ran out of soloberry seeds?

if i remember correctly you were the guy growing both #2 and #3? in 2 liter bottles or something like that? which was better, 2 or 3?

if you want to start some now i wouldn’t mind sending you a pack. i’ve been giving out #2 because more people grew #3 in the past and i really don’t know which is better. #3 had mutations which are cool but i want to see what #2 can do.

1 Like

Yeah, I grew out both…lol…yup, in the 2 liters …I can’t recall which was better, but I remember one had a light green to purple colour wash…it was beautiful.
I should be able to squeeze a few in this next round, but I would need the seeds before Jan 25…lemme know.

Thanks for reaching out!

1 Like

PM sent :+1:

1 Like

hopefully this thread drags in some of the new soloberry #2 winners. Welcome soloberry newcomers! :+1:

3 Likes

If you need another tester for Soloberry #2 let me know, I can probably grow a couple in the next month or so indoors.

3 Likes

@Trae1170
get in contact with @Rhai88 .(PM). he is kind and has some to give away so that’s your best bet.

3 Likes

I ran these testers years ago and posted in here. If anyone would like to run the remaining Soloberry 2 and 3 seeds I have, hit me up!

2 Likes

rhai has a hefty amount to give away but your generosity is appreciated either way.

1 Like

Wife came downstairs and gave me some bills…I was gonna toss em in the trash like I usually do, but felt a smaller envelope in the bunch.
Ta-da!!!

10x soloberry #2 in towel :+1::partying_face:

6 Likes