Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

I hope your not referring to me I tend to be on most lists and like to receive seeds I will be running more just didn’t fit into what’s going on right now if they had stayed growing they would of been included in my current run . Thanks Shiska

3 Likes

no man, not you. you’re not the first person wondering if it’s them. i’m just going to delete that post, i don’t want regulars thinking it’s them. i don’t want to create drama either.

6 Likes

Whew that’s a relief :sweat_smile: thanks bud .

3 Likes

If the grab and dash crowd would stick around they would get more seeds than they could ever need. What dumb dumbs.

14 Likes

true i agree

1 Like

pics from the veg tent, there now under cmh lighting , 4200k bulbs, temp range is 69F to 77.5F RH range is 50% - 70%. The left hand row is #2’s the right is #3’s except the farthest thats also a #2. There happy plants,and while they were slow germinating, they are now growing faster then the garden of green dubble bubble i grew to compare with, the dub bub was way ahead in germ.

11 Likes

looking good man. can’t wait to see how they grow out.

3 Likes

there looking like there going to be tall fast lol…there are two that are shorter

3 Likes

Looking really nice .

2 Likes

Once these girls are in my flower tent I’ll be onto these solos for a small grow!

10 Likes

Dont give up on them. One of my sb2’s waited 18 days to show above the soil line. They are slow germinators!

4 Likes

7x Soloberry3’s up front. Waiting to show sex.

15 Likes

I have another 3-4 weeks on my current run, then I’ll be running these.

3 Likes

3 days later now at 100ppm megacrop.

10 Likes

Recovery successful, no more bugs in here.

two distinct phenotypes of SB3 center left and right.

11 Likes

I apologize that I haven’t been on to report more, life’s been kinda crazy but the first batch I tried germinating cracked but never grew tails(I have a feeling there was more user error than anything as I said before) but I will be trying again tonight along with a few other strains as well. Will post pics this afternoon/evening.

6 Likes

Soloberry2…1 of the 3 looks to be a keeper. Gotta toss the other 2 runts to make room.

Put into 2 liter cutoff…putting into flower in a few days.

7x Soloberry3 and 1x soloberry2 total

8 Likes

2 more days later.

Still getting no love from the SB2. Have another SB3 up, not vigorous growth but up and green (2&2 started) Going to put the rest of the SB seeds away for now… See how things shake out with the 2 SB3 that are up.

8 Likes

Got them dropped about 20 min ago, did 3 of sb2 and 3 sb3’s. Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes better this time.

11 Likes

Well the individual that was sent the beans in the first place account was suspended so he could not report on the growing out of the seeds so instead I passed on his grow results

4 Likes