Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

congrats.

i’ll flag your comment and have it removed so i can respond and hit 420, lol.

3 Likes

I will be sad… jk. I just wanted to say that these beans are hard to get started. I got most of them to pop. Like all 4 packs and I have like 6 still alive. Man I popped a couple more sb#2 so I would for sure have a mama and they both died. The stems just get soggy and start to rot. I am excited to see what the sb#3 has in store for us! Mine are growing quickly now.

1 Like

maybe try a new method? i personally do the paper towel method, and once they have about 1/4 in or more i put them into a solo cup with dry soil and then just water over them and try to keep it at a certain amount of moisture.

2 Likes

I was looking at those tissue culture cups and I saw the 419! Lol I want to try tissue culture soon. I think it’s so cool to be able to keep a bunch of little mother plants in a box!

2 Likes

Sb#3 sausage party.

The others still hanging on but not thriving, not even roots to the bottom of the starter cube still.

6 Likes

Not much but growing slowly @anonymous4289

I’m a bit slow right now a couple of days and maybe weeks but I’ll take care of them i promise!

5 Likes

over all it looks like they’re slow starters but they pick up pretty quickly after a while.

2 Likes

No worries they’ll get some good sun anyday now…
Have them under a shitty burple but they’re strong enough to get some good led sun and grow big and strong!!

No doubt there’s some fire :fire: hiding in them i can feel it !

2 Likes

Let’s hope so. I would hate to give everyone disappointing weed.

4 Likes

tallest sb at over 20 inches now, pics tonight if i dont forget, all 6 doing fine. The smallest sb is taller then the garden of green dub bub i started at same time, and the dub bub was way ahead as the sb were slow germ.

4 Likes

Finally got my veg tent cleared out, germing 5 of each on paper towel. Then to a dwc bucket set up! Post when I see tails and move them to rock wo!

3 Likes

here they are, on the left row all SB#2 on the right all #3 except very back that’s a #2, on the left flank are the garden of green dub bubs started at same time to compare (4)#2 /(2) # 3. They were just watered and are still a bit down,but generally still a happy plant. Tallest is at 21inches.

7 Likes

2 of the 3 SB3’s popped

6 Likes

Have tails on both, letting my rock wool soak! Will be putting them girls in tonight!

3 Likes

somewhat off topic but 3 out of the 4 people (separate from each other) who tried my outdoor black snow (same male as soloberry) all said it is ‘tasty’. i’ve never heard tasty before so that was interesting almost everyone has said it, especially since it could use more time to cure. hopefully it’s the male that also adds that to the soloberrys.

i hope you’re all having good grows.

this hollywood pure kush is the female in the solo stash cross (hollywood pure kush x snow lotus) solo stash being the male in both soloberry and black snow. I wonder if it’s the same cut.

1 Like

And we have sprouts! 3 out of 3 sb3’s have sprouted and 1 of the 3 sb2’s has sprouted so far along with o e of my early misty seeds
for some reason can’t post pic of them keeps saying file is to large…have Never had this happen before on here especially not for a single pic

2 Likes

hey @Deadinside88 that has happened to me before, but it must of been the server was to busy, because later i uploaded same pic with no message.

2 Likes

Well SB#3 finally got roots to the bottom of the starter plug, then started wilting shortly after getting his 4" cube.

Going to say that ends my attempts for now - I’ll try again in the new year once bud stash is healthy again…

4 Likes

Well that sucks. It looks like a bunch of people are having the exact same problems with wilting/etc. I hope I didn’t provide shitty genetics. I can’t wait til harvest time to see what people have.

2 Likes

Just tried its still doing it.