Testers Wanted: (Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry) x Divyder

2 Likes

10 (Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry) x Divyder finally took a swim this morning. :swimming_man:‍♂

Looking forward to growing these out. Thanks for the chance to test for you @ReikoX. Will update when they have tails.

5 Likes

6 Likes

24 hours soak

Into Paper Towel.

24 hours in paper towel, sealed container held at 80F

48 hours in paper towel

All 6 seeds cracked and tapped, 5 seeds moved to cups, 1 seed is growing in circles inside its own shell.

8 Likes

My three gals. I just transplanted them up to slightly bigger shoes, and added some new soil. The last bag I bought has been all problems. It’s super acidic and way too hot. I’ve got loads of unhappy plants right now.

But lots of flushing and some new soil will hopefully get them happy this week.

I like the one in the back right. Nice growth and side branching.

8 Likes

@Dannyrawdog420, I see you are a new user. Welcome to OG. These testers are available to members with a trust level if two or higher.

This link will help you understand the user trust levels better. Please come back when you have reached member status.

3 Likes

@Originalweedman, I just saw you signed up. Send me a DM with your shipping details.

4 Likes

ok folks…good and bad news for me…i popped almost all the beans 6/6…
manages to have a couple in hydro and coco, …unfortunate for me…4/6 are pollen chucker males…so i had to pull them from the tent asap…photos to follow…i decided i will put them outside, and let them catch some sun…

4 Likes

@ReikoX 6 seeds dropped in water today, will post updates :stuck_out_tongue:
Do you want me to start a diary for them? or just post updates here?

~ MNGrower

3 Likes

Post updates here please. It’s easier to see everything in one thread. :+1:

Mine have been down and hanging for about a week. Will be trimming and sampling some if it this weekend.

7 Likes

Hey hey!!!

I was trying to keep it cool in there. I was loving the blue gray color. Maybe I can get some of it to come back the temperature got up to about 80

5 Likes

Sweet nice colors. Everyone’s looks a little different.

1 Like

If you grow them out for pollen, I would be interested in some.

Well popped 6 and they all got tails :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@ReikoX if im not mistaken i recall you had some small fabric pots you had sown yourself for pheno hunts. Did you drop those ? Ive been thinking what is the best way to do large pheno hunts in small pots while avoiding root bound issues - and cant think of anything else.

Also, those long pots youre using. Are those 1 gal?

2 Likes

Yes, I use the small fabric pots for bonsai mothers so I don’t have to root prune.

The treepots are 3x3x8 inch and hold about a quarter gallon of soil.

3 Likes

And you run those in flower as soon as you can right ? 12/12 from seed ? I just ran into rootbound issues with half gallon ones before i even put them to flower. Its been a fckn mess.

Im thinking of having someone make me half gallon fabric pots (i am shit with the sowing machine) or those treepots….

2 Likes

I run the treepots with autos. The treepots also prevent root spiraling issues because of the way they are shaped.

AC Infinity sells small fabric pots now.

https://a.co/d/6Rom58q

3 Likes

ha… just what i needed, thank you!

2 Likes

I still need a DM from @Originalweedman and @Movement13 with your shipping address.

3 Likes