Testing Testing 1..2..3

I highly recommended his work. Great flavors and they are unique from what other big name companies are pushing out. I have worked testing for Phnerd and Ninja for the last 3 years and they are great guys. I’m glad they have moved on to do their own things and make new creations.

2 Likes

Harvested the room budshots coming soon. Here is a Cherry Juice getting prepped to turn into live resin/rosin. Really happy with this room and the weight I was able to pull. Sweet OG and cherry terps all around. Didn’t find a complete knock your socks off winner so the hunt continues. I’m going to continue to test out the spartan line with a large pop of just the bx SpartansBTY as well as the Spartan Kush F2 x Bwitched bx1. Gonna still keep tweaking my nute schedule. Can’t find a bloom booster I like they all seem to be more expensive than Moab but don’t give any better results. Might just do base nutes and carbs next round. Gonna go back to at least one tea feeding a week and possibly re integrate slf100 into the mix.

5 Likes

Some mad skills man. You grow mighty fine looking Cannabis.

Big fan of the ninja and phnerd. You are doing their work justice sir.

2 Likes

Looking really good man . Definitely interested in growing some of that spartan kush , looks tasty.

I’ll be keeping my eye on this one for sure. Never heard of phnerd or ninja but looks like they got some mighty fine crosses going on .

1 Like

The next tester batch has started to sex. 5 of the Goldberg (miracle15 x Jews Gold) by Cap ended up being male so they got put down. The five females are looking good. Looks like three distinct phenols so far. This one is my favorite.

3 Likes

Og and phnerd always bring the heat! Nice score bud

3 Likes

The Goldberg got taken down and is not harvested cured and mostly smoked. Also did a live resin run of the non keeper phenos to satisfy my appetite for oil. Thinking about keeping two of the phenos as they both taste great and look amazing. When/if Capulator puts these up for sale I’ll definitely grab more. Next up is Wilson Zero and g33xtropicanna that I was blessed with by oninoodles. Will also have Tropaya by oni as well as Neon Flamingo by the legend “AlwaysBeFlowering.” After that room which is already vegging I will be testing out a bunch of new gear from Peopleunderthestairs genetics including some new 4DD crosses. Running a few big dep houses this year for a med store so maybe I’ll throw some in the greenhouse and see what they do. Here’s some pics of that Goldberg :+1:

3 Likes

Well got a lot of males so far in the current Oni seeds tester runs. 4/5 of the Wilson Zeroes showed male in veg so they got the axe. 2/5 of the gelato33/Tropicana also showed male. Hopefully the rest are female because none of them have showed sex yet. I just received my tester packs from People Under the Stairs Genetics. Most of the crosses are done with his 4dd male which is ChemD x (Chem4 x Chem Ibl). I popped the 4dd F2’s as well as the Bannana OG x 4dd and the SFV x 4dd immediately I’ll get them ready for the next run. Also began running dep houses with Dogboy formerly from Cookie Fam so he has some nice original Gelato stock as well as the Y (gelato x cherry pie) that we are going to run thru in the next couple of months.

2 Likes

Testing going good the people under the stairs first round of testers is getting prepped to go outdoors at solstice. The oni testers are almost to chop I’ll start taking them down to dry/extract soon. Gonna pop the next set of people under the stairs genetics here soon to showcase on Caps new shit. Here’s one of the gelato33 x trop f1’s from oni noodles.

5 Likes

Very nice looking work bro! It’s fun to see the up and coming stuff. Gonna tag along and enjoy the show. peace

2 Likes

Looks nice and frosty bro. How’s the nose on that one?

2 Likes

Amazing man it’s orange but more of a sweet orange not the spicy orange like the mtn Tropicana.

2 Likes

Just finished another tester round for the big homie oni noodles of Oni Seed co. Ran the ChemD Haze x Tropicana. Only one female was found out of the bunch but man did she put out some beautiful rosin. That plant itself looked great as well with lots of nice purple color. Smell was a good mix of both the parents and the taste was very interesting almost like black licorice. Now that those are done I’m running the two winning clones of sour Trop x tropicanna from another oni tester to try to land on one keeper cut. Gonna be running some Trop f2’s along with them. Also going to flower out some Deadhead OG (Sunsimi) x Sour Dubb bred by the homie People Under The Stairs Genetics. They smell amazing in veg hopefully it carries to flower. Now here’s some hash pics of that ChemD Haze x Trop.

4 Likes

Nice work as usual bro.

1 Like

Mac V2 Testers taking off and a nice pic of Chefros ECSD x 4DD.

3 Likes