Testing the New Bog SourBlutooth

Looks big for a 3-gallon pot - are you still using Promix HP? What are you using for nutes???

*edit…or maybe I need to buy the book! :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us. I’ve enjoyed watching you grow. Thanks
-J

2 Likes

I got a pack of these as freebies when I made my order a few months ago. Mind if I play along on this thread @BogSeeds ?

4 Likes

Please share the grow with us. It sounds really nice. I like the sounds of the Pre 98 Bubba pheno… I miss that sort of taste.

Closest I’ve come to growing your gear is my cross growing now of GG#4 x Sour Bubble… I’m not sure what to expect but I’m hopeful.

I’ll get to your gear eventually. Maybe I should go by the screen name POG… Poor Old Grower…lol . :confused: :confounded:

:smile_cat: peace

4 Likes

I still use Pro Mx and botanicare pure blend bloom for soil…foxfarm growbig in veg.

I was surprised to taste the pre 98 pheno but it’s also found in sour bubble occasionally. I think it’s where the power in many bubblegums and bubbakushes came from. Even straight Bogbubble had some but it was selected out for purer bubblegum.

The SBT vegges fast…unlike SB and it gets taller and yields more in a slightly longer flowering cycle of 8.5 weeks indoors.

Can’t wait to see some big bushes done outside…still a first bx and another selection would do the strain justice. Bog

21 Likes

How far back do you know the lineage of your first Bubblegum seeds? Just curious. If I’m not mistaken the Indiana Bubblegum is unrelated, right?

The flavor persisted through in 1/2 of my Sour Lifesaver plants. :candy:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I was going to ask you @BogSeeds how you got one main center stalk? If you pruned branches? On closer inspection I see the branching. You weren’t kidding that thing vegged like a rocket! I bet they’d stack nice in the tent. Thank you sir. Have a good one.
J

3 Likes

My BogBubble bubblegum was bred from Ben Dronkers White Label Seeds and yes he was the third breeder who had the clone of BG from Indiana also.

These seeds were from the late 90, s and obtained in Amsterdam for me by a friend who travelled there. These were called Bubblegum and then later White Label renamed them Doublegum. Mine were early crosses and so I was easily able to separate the bubblegum from the bubba kush male used.

My bubblegum is very sweet and resists mold. It was a very popular strain in Netherlands due to their humid weather and its quality. I couldn’t believe the smell when I grew it. I fell in love. Try my Bogbubble or my Sour Bubble or any of my strains and you should be able to taste the gum because it’s been said before… Bog has the Gum!

For seed ordering info email bogland72@gmail.com

16 Likes

Oh, the tall sour BluTooth? Grown in less then ideal lighting in a small pot with no topping can do that but they just veg fast and they do branch fine. Normally I do top the main stem once. Bog

8 Likes

Looking good!! Might just pick myself up a pack or two. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Thanks for the info BOG. Sweet bubblegum stories. Without gentlemen like yourself. We always have the fact or fiction when asking about certain strains/breeds. Your knowledge is invaluable. Thank you for preserving great genes and sharing knowledge of those genes. Now I’m gonna hit the sidelines and buy your book. Later
J

7 Likes

I’ve just acquired some bubblegum fems - THSeeds ,and am looking forward to running them …
Anyone here grown this strain .?

Gotta try some bogbubble etc soon …
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

5 Likes

just ordered Blue Moon Rocks, Lifesaver, and Bogglegum. :+1: Bogglegum seems like a no-brainer since I also love Northern Lights

OK I now have enough breeder packs to grow until the year 2093 :smile:

15 Likes

Just ordered some Lifestar beans, good to see some familiar names. Any Lifestar tips?

5 Likes

All our strains are easy to grow…Lifestar does get a bit leggy in flower sometimes and takes a little longer to finish. Feed them well and they yields super! Great sativa high…somewhat similar to our LSD. Bog

Email us if in USA for seeds...bogland72@gmail.com

We can also provide info on our distributors who ship out of USA.

21 Likes

Just email me for seeds at bogland72@gmail.com

Free pack with two or three pack deals…even with a one pack deal some free seeds…

6 Likes

I’m loving my cross of the GG#4 x Sour Bubble. Very impressed. Very dense buds, massive trich production, easy to grow, good yield (I didn’t get much veg in before the started flowering outside), greats taste and good potency.

I’ll get some from you soon. A friend did gift me some straight up Sour Bubble recently after he heard how much I was liking the cross.

This one is in the top two of this last run of about 10 different strains. Very nice smoke.

I definitely want to try some of your others. peace

8 Likes

Man is BOG going to be missed :broken_heart:

So glad to see the community is stepping up to keep his name living on. Long live the Bushy old grower :crown::dove:.

7 Likes