TestOfOath's Happy Place

19 Likes

Wow…those really took off for ya!

2 Likes

17 Likes

They’re all jumbled up as usual lol but yeah I’m super happy with how everything is turning out considering I was expecting a next to nothing harvest. The Black Ass F1 I bred is the super tall few on the left, PCK x ICC #5 on the back end near the tree line, some PM F2 x Cookieland from @Purple-N-Hairy that I had a tall and short pheno of are real fire looking in there. The jagged leaf monster at the very front is Mountain Top Mints from @sct2020 oh and the big dumb one in my front yard that came from making ice hash is a good 8-9 feet tall stacking real nice. I STILL can’t smell but everyone says they smell it immediately when they get out of their car… Maybe I should’ve put it in the back yard but fuck it right

Fighting PM from some stupid bush tree thing on that fence line in the way back, been spraying copper fungicide in the greenhouse and did first treatment of a fuck ton of sulfur on that stupid bush thing, just noticed it’s where the PM was coming from, should be a real solid experiment to validate @JoeCrowe’s theories.

8 Likes

Also harvested these here Hopi tobacco seeds from @Pigeonman. Boy does it give you a fuck of a buzz just handling the trichomes or whatever they’re called on the tobacco plants. Not a headache or anything but 100% a buzz unlike any other drug. When I get a good leaf in with a bowl it gives you a phenomenal buzz almost like you added some white stuff to it if ya know what I mean, lasts for an hour or two. It’s reminiscent of the first times I smoked weed or if you’ve ever come back after years of a break, like uncomfortably high but I kinda dig that as I like pushing boundaries

17 Likes

I’ve been using hypochlorous acid on PM and it seems to be working. I bought a generator for about $140 CDN if I recall correctly, and can make gallons of it for pennies. Ok, dimes. I used to spray my plants with sulphur, and it works, but used @BudBusterPro this year and you can’t use sulphur with that. So Bob steered me toward the HA. Apparently you can use it in flower, which you can’t with sulphur. And even as a budwash at harvest.

6 Likes

I’ll have to read up on that for sure, thank you for the info and link. I haven’t used sulfur on the plants since maybe 1-2 weeks into flower, maybe not even that far in. Didn’t want everything tasting like sulfur so grabbed some Bonide copper fungicide, same brand as I sulfur I bought. Figured it’s organic and as a liquid should rinse off pretty easily if there’s any remnants come harvest. Seems to be controlling it well considering how bad the plant at the back was

Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BSULSHA?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

4 Likes

Bob suggested the EcoOne generator if you’re interested…he said the build would last longer.

4 Likes

Ahhh well the mildew is host specific. I’ve got instructions to finish it off once and for all! In the spring, go out and spray the ground with sulfur where you grew the plants. That will kill it off so the next outdoor grow doesn’t get it. The fungus overwinters on dropped plant material on the ground. Once you break the cycle, it’ll be over for good.

2 Likes

Copper and sulfur are both excellent ‘Elements’ to kill bacteria and fungi !
In fact copper/lime has been used in France to control mildew/botrytis on grapes for hundreds of years…it’s called Bordeaux Mix.

Unfortunately, You’re going to find removing the copper from the surface of treated tissue much harder than removing the sulfur…you might try a bud wash utilizing some dish soap to get it off your buds…

Good luck and I hope it works well for you…

4 Likes

@BudBusterPro I took it down I wouldn’t want anybody to get your product messed up with something else. Peace

1 Like

I thought about spraying Coca-Cola. To kill bugs. Lol.
When BBP dries I believe it kills bugs. It leaves a coating. I believe it helps. I’m not saying his product is made to kill bugs by no means whatsoever. But anytime they can’t move they die. The soft body’s. I spray the crap around everything the floor the sides of the pots the walls. The top of the soil. Once it gets in the dirt you’re good. If you see oil slick in your drain you’ve got the oil in there. The up take after using BBP is amazing. It will make them jump. Especially if you got one struggling. May be a little bit too much water. It gets them going. Molasses is my best friend.

3 Likes

Awesome! & please be careful.

3 Likes

Excellent review of that ancient tobacco @TestOfOath :grinning: I get a buzz like that from grabba too, especially if it’s the stronger stuff.

@Pigeonman I apologize if my last post made it seem as if I was careless of tobacco. I have nothing but reverence for the plant, it’s nothing to mess around with. One day last year I harvested a ton, without gloves or any protection, and didn’t really feel the effects until later that day. It messed me up! :face_with_thermometer: and not in a good way. Luckily I had a high tolerance at that time while I was still smoking cigarettes and cigars, or I would’ve probably ended up in the hospital.

3 Likes

I whipped this up to help destroy the colony.

5 Likes

Hemp,

I believe any insect or disease control observed with BBP is completely coincidental. There is really nothing in the chemistry of BBP that would contribute to insect or disease control…

5 Likes

Some Tapi Tapi (1973 Durban x ICC #5) first pic and Freak Cream (Supafreak x ICC #5) second pic my buddy, we’ll call him willc137, grew for us to smoke and the wax I made from a 160 micron bag full of the Freak Cream

22 Likes

Love the names.

2 Likes

Agrowlyte … hypochlorous acid. Can be made with 3 simple ingredients , salt, white vinegar and distilled or r/o water and a small machine (about 150$) or purchased premade . Read up on it brother … kills on contact can be used up to date of harvest. Used in the food industry for fruits and vegetables and other foods to rid pathogens and spores…

5 Likes

Freak cream is pretty tasty. I definitely like that one. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes