Texas Resin Company

I was gifted a few of their Blueberry x Cherry Hash Plant seeds today from a family member. Has anyone grown this strain? Does anyone have a list of their gear that includes this cross? I googled but could not find this particular cross ie strain name, pictures, grow journals. If there is no info I will just grow it out and it will be a surprise when I get around to it. Pretty excited to pop these but it will have to wait due to space constrictions.

8 Likes

You have some rare genetics there… take care of them… I can’t for the life of me remember his name but the guy behind TRC passed…

5 Likes

@Dewb They have been in and are still in tupperware with rice that has been refrigerated. Popped other beans from the same family member. The only ones that had a low germ rate were some he said he picked up 30+ years ago. These are healthy looking beans but only have 3 so I will wait until I have the space open to potentially make some more.

3 Likes

Definitely want to be able to take the time to work those 3 beans.Hopefully you get a nice chunky male and 2 sexy ladies so you can makes seeds and work them.Keeping a couple of cuttings of them in veg to backcross to the new seeds as you grow them out.Sounds like you have the makings of a preservation run in the future.Rooting for you to pull it off.Best of luck and treasure those 3 beans.

1 germed. It’s a lady. Definitely going to makes some crosses. Already got a couple clones showing nubs so she should live a long and happy life bearing many children.

Edit: I have access to a full pack of TRC Heavenly Klingon so that might end up a preservation run. Tried to reach out to Texas Kid in insta and haven’t heard back from him in regards to whether he is interested in having some beans back or clones if he isn’t still holding this cross.

2 Likes

Well fuck, if he isn’t, I am haha. I wish you well with them! RIP Lonestar. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

I received Blue13 and Devastation probably 20 years ago. I never knew what became of Lonestar. I knew he was in trouble and then OG shut down.
I still enjoy that gift from Lonestar and he crosses my mind often. KC Brains Mango was my response.
RIP Lonestar.

If anyone that posted on this thread is still around, I have all the info on TRC and Lonestar (RIP).

Here is a short list of their strains:
Sweet 13
Texas Heather
Texas Hammer
Blue Sugar Berry
Blueberry F4
Blue 39
Blue 13
Warclub
Sugar Tooth
Blue Tooth
Black X Blue
Adventure Mix
Golden Monkey
Blue Dancer
Mary Jane
Bordello
Double Karen
Sharon Widow Bx
Trina
Janis
Grapefruit
Kendra
Herijuana x Texas Hammer

I personally ran the Mary Jane…great strain!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG!
Thanks for sharing that list.

Please feel free to share what you know.

There needs to be as much information shared as possible about the original growers that risked it all to pave the way for us losers, so it doesn’t become lost to time. :v:t4::green_heart:

1 Like

You are welcome. To be perfectly honest, I doubt I will be here much…I spend most time over on THCFarmer. I welcome you to visit/ register and post there…

1 Like

You should definitely try to keep the line alive

Does anyone know a grow guru that goes by the screenname “sky high”? He is the man that I need to talk to…