TGA and Subcools The Dank genetics 🧬 ... alive in 2021

Hope you are having a dank day.

I have shared a photo of my reveg Jack The ripper and now I share the other plant from this generation that made the reveg, Sweet tea.

Origin stories…

Germinated these seeds last year. Many were not labeled and they got mixed up in the group. Some went through harvest without being cloned. I was able to save two labeled plants and have a few unlabeled ones floating around to determine genetics. The list of what the unlabeled plants can be is not long but, verifying may be impossible now without Subcool.

—————-.————.—
Last year, in between this generation, I also attempted to germinate some Conspiracy Kush as well as some Purgatory seeds. I lost them to gnat larvae. It is not fun losing seeds to those worms.

This is a little cross over thread to keep track of the seeds I have sprouted for TGA and other gear. It will help me record what was sprouted, and may even help if I leave any unlabeled again. :crossed_fingers: Hoping I don’t.

————-.—————.—

Toward the end of the year, I germinated some C99, scarlet queen, and, Qrazy train. This is the current generation flowering.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

19 Likes