TGA Subcool Gear

Agent Orange are they 5 seeds per pack. I wish I could track down some Vortex to work with frickin potent as f$$k and the most unique smell to them.

9 Likes

Go to strainly.io His business partner has most of all his creations back up for sale, something like 40 different ones.

7 Likes

Pakore, what would take for that locomotion?

2 Likes

That Holy Grail is the truth!! :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got 5 left from a 10 pack I bought back in 2011, and I didnā€™t start storing seeds in the fridge until 2013. I grew out 5 seeds back in 2011 and ended up with 3 girls, 2 of which threw nanners late flower.

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t want much for them, might just send them out. Iā€™ve only got 4 seeds left of the Pandoraā€™s Box purchased in 2009. They were my very earliest grows and actually turned out really well. Like sou lime apple zinger. Just not sure theyā€™re even viable any more. The Agent Orange has better chances but only 5 seeds and they threw nanners.

If anyoneā€™s got that 50State Orange Goji you can have all my old used TGA gear!

10 Likes

I like that a members gear is more coveted to you than subcools gear thatā€™s when you know OG has :fire: flowing around

14 Likes

I have a 5 pack of agent orange #2 x Goji and two 5 packs of jack herrer x Goji if your interested.

4 Likes

That cuvƩe x blue sounds nice!

3 Likes

I had to have grown it because there are 5 left of a 10 pack but really dont remember.

3 Likes

Here you go. :slight_smile: https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/383736-vortex

3 Likes

MzJill has said that theyā€™ll be releasing plushberry from the original parents this summer.

10 Likes

got 5 of his afgoo overdrive 4 were fem,used the only male and got a bunch of seeds the fem number 1 was quite special ,I also chucked some pollen at hi elevations acai juice that should be some great beans too

7 Likes

I grew a pack of the Agent Orange x Goji, ended up with an amazing blood orange/earth pheno that I kept around. Donā€™t sleep on these.

6 Likes

What would you take for that locomotion?

1 Like

I had solid Jack the Ripper male last year that I crossed with two (Sensi/White Label) moms I really likedā€¦a White Widow and White Gold.

• Ripperā€™s Gold
  • Ripperā€™s Widow

I chased down the JTR as it is one of the few strains out there known to have higher levels if THCV.

I still have some of these beans to trade if anyone is looking ā€¦Iā€™m hoping to grab strains with more sativa influence, old school or landraceā€¦

Cheers

8 Likes

I was just reading through and gonn ask about plushberry, thats awesome :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh I would kill to get that back in my collection! Seed run perhaps?

2 Likes

Perhaps down the road. Winter 2021. :v:

4 Likes

I would love to be that person.

4 Likes