Thank you from Tammy Dawson

Time for some jerk chicken, corn and broccoli.

13 Likes

Looks like another tasty Lake meal well at least we know your not starving out there.

3 Likes

Doug freak show was in the mail today . Thanks for shipping those out also thanks to @anon71563794 for supplying them.

3 Likes

Awesome bud, glad they made it safe and sound. Hope they grow well for you.

1 Like

Happy Belated! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Tammy says thanks brother.

1 Like

Hey I know Iā€™m late, but gotta get a bday wish to Mrs. Dawson, Happy Birthday! Wish you the greatest of times with your family.

2 Likes

Happy birthday :gift::tada::birthday::confetti_ball: Tammy
Enjoy the beautiful day

3 Likes

Happy birthday to your Mrs! Glad to hear she enjoyed herself, after last year we all deserve a good day or two!

3 Likes

Well, I missed that, so Happy Birthday, Tammy! Itā€™s nice to see that your man is taking good care of you. He looks like a pretty good cook, too, unless itā€™s you but that wouldnā€™t make sense, ha. Hope the sun busts out for you both.

Oh, nice catch @DougDawson! :wink: peace

3 Likes

Iā€™m late to the party, eh! biggrin

What kind of host serves up a scrumptious meal without providing a tasty beverage? You monster! winky

A most Melodious Birthday to your ringed one! winky

WHAB

3 Likes

Now I wouldnt be so horrible. Tasty beverage in cactus shot glass. Birthday gift from our daughter :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well played, sir! Well played indeed!

And, to your daughter, Happy her Motherā€™s Birthday! smoke

tup,
WHAB

3 Likes

Looks like a really nice day for you & your wife. Nice work bud! Happy Birthday Mrs. Dawson!

2 Likes

Thanks bud,.much appreciated.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed your Birthday Tammy, comp went down, happy belated Birthday!

Late Happy Birthday Tammy!

2 Likes

Ok @DougDawson , now that the B-day party is overā€¦ Iā€™m heading that way! lol Hell, I can actually fish without having to walk far on this walker! Sā€™mores? anyone? :rofl: :+1: :sunglasses:
editā€¦nevermind lol just realized that by the time I could get there, youā€™d be gone and Iā€™d be locked out! ah hellā€¦ :grin:

ā€¦unless, of courseā€¦ you left the key under the doormat? Oh, also the keys to the quads and the boats and the jetskis etc :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

now, if i gotta bring my own herbā€¦all bets are off!

4 Likes

Lol, this was the opening weekend but did bring some supplies of White Widow and Maui Waui. My wife also swears she found Bigfoot.

7 Likes

I see him!!

3 Likes