Thanksgiving spread contest and giveaway

Id hit the list of what suits u, got the 3 photos or the cdlc crosses from my fem auto run to choose from

1 Like

Ok. Shoot me the list link.

I will scroll above and see if I locate it first

2 Likes

Awesome spreads everyone! Congrats to the winners! @AzSeaindooin420 wow just wow way to really make a good day for so many.

1 Like
1 Like

U know me, wanted to spread the love and that was just to many good things to declare a single winner! Some stuff really stood out and most certainly deserved some wins

2 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks so much!

4 Likes

I never had this much fun at Thanksgiving before. Thank you everyone.

2 Likes

Just as a heads up, I’m letting the messages pile in today and will be dealing with the logistics on Monday :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Man thank you so much. What a great feeling. It’s hard to accept the generosity here sometimes but you guys are the best groups of stoners a person could have. Congrats to the big winners and to everyone else who survived into Friday. Blessed be the fruit.

3 Likes

Nice win @jamMAKEcan, congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face:
Good lookin eats too. Damn you for posting first!
:joy:
Great contest AZ. :grin:

2 Likes

Way to go everyone :tada: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :turkey: :fire:
On OG there’s a celebration everyday :100:
There’s no place like home (OG) :green_heart:
Thank You to all that participated and Thank You @AzSeaindooin420 for such a fun event :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Ok. Cause my last message should be it. Lolol. I think.

:thinking: I won’t change it again

I think. :thought_balloon: :dash: :thought_balloon:
Wait …. :kissing_closed_eyes::fire:
:drooling_face::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::tired_face::confounded::confounded::confounded::drooling_face::drooling_face::person_in_lotus_position:‍♂

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 . it was a close nail biter.:flushed:.
Shout out to all winners…
It was really a tasty contest.
Congratulations again fellow og’rs y’all rock…
:trophy:.:trophy:.:muscle:.:green_heart:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

5 Likes

Well, here we not have thanksgiving, but in Galicia the “cocido” is very common, and as we said here “if there is no remains, then there was not sufficient”…

Pretty full of pork… :rofl:

9 Likes

Congrats to the winners! I’m glad to have had the opportunity to participate just one of the many reasons I love OG

2 Likes

Hey guys, sorry I unexpectedly got slammed with a busy work week thinking I was on union vacation haha! Haven’t forgot about ya but also haven’t been able to package y’all up and get it sent!

7 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 . you just let me know when da grand prize has flown da coup.:thinking:.:eye:.:eye:.

3 Likes

The bee has settled in for the winter.

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 . i haven’t received the main prize of 40 beans yet from your Thanksgiving contest… I was wondering if everything is ok… I DM you and no response… Are you ok my broskie​:trophy:.:flushed:.

1 Like

20231205_121632
Thank you @THCeed.

7 Likes