The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Wow. Beautiful plant, how many days?

1 Like

@toastyjakes is she smelling like coffee?

2 Likes

She’s sitting way past where she should be… should really be done but with all the moving and such she’s behind…

@cannacrab starting to get there, but heavier on the citrus in the buds

6 Likes

Thanks @oleskool830. The pots seem a perfect size for these autos. I have some photoperiod plants growing in same size pots that are around 3.5 weeks from seed and they are growing excellent also. I plan on stunting them purposely to see how they react to being root bound. I’ll try get some pictures of them later today.

5 Likes

As promised.
A few of the gifted seeds in the small pots and in the large cloth pots are some GSC autos.

10 Likes

Photo update on the 3 lowryder x ultraviolet girls.

If I go by the 8 week from seed method they should be finished by next weekend but not much fade going on so they will likely go a bit longer.

12 Likes

Australian guerilla Mutant Agent.
Phase: grow.

happy days and happy new year.

15 Likes

@ReikoX. How long on average do these take mate?? I thought about 8 weeks. The way it’s looking I’m likely to get around 2 Oz off 3 plants but they are filling out daily. You think they may go to 10 weeks?

4 Likes

Yeah, nine to ten weeks is what I expect off these. She looks to be starting to fill in. Hope she puts out in the end for ya! :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Thanks for responding @ReikoX . I took the last one at 9 weeks but felt she could have gone a little longer. I’ll let them go as long as I can :+1:

3 Likes

With a tape to show the size they are getting.

The tall one I had to bend

9 Likes

Are those @ReikoX Autos? @Esrgood4u
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yep they sure are. His lowryder x ultraviolet #2

2 Likes

Oh my! I’m gonna pop some tonight! I got one healthy Dark Devil out of the three I popped so there’s room in the Auto Tent. I just hope I can finish as nicely as you have with them. Beautiful bro. Good Growin!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

They would maybe have done even better but they outgrew my small veg tent that runs on 20/4. Past 2 weeks they been getting 12/12 in my flowering tent.

1 Like

Since we’re showing off reikos plants

16 Likes

@ReikoX I feel doesn’t get the recognition he deserves. His autos (at least these ones) showed their sex within 2 weeks from seed. That’s unheard of. 2 weeks electric I can deal with loosing haha. He helps with advice any way he can. When it comes to any auto flower I’m struggling with I’ll always ask him 1st. I hope one day he dips his toe into feminized seeds :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

What are they? Lowryder x ???

4 Likes

Those are Divyder (Lowryder x la diva)

6 Likes

Lowryder #1 ???
Do they have the fruit smell like the ones I’ve grown out?
I’m tempted to just leave the tent open so the smell drifts through the house. Not smelt anything like it before. Closest I’ve had is the c99 pineapple pheno.

7 Likes