The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

I fully appreciate the people crediting me for this project. It’s really not deserved. All I did was send jelly some beans I had available when he was struggling. (Before OG days) turns out he pulled a few crackers. If anything I’m grateful to him for the opportunity back to grow these out.

12 Likes

You say… “all I did was send jelly some beans”

Brother you are in the UK, sending beans is no small task.

Without your generosity none of this would have happened!

You are a key part to this project and most of my decision to carry forward like I did.

Jelly

11 Likes

I’m so beyond excited to be a part of this. It’s such a cool opportunity to see how it expresses for everyone! Thank you to everyone who made this happen :metal:

5 Likes

25 volunteer testers?!
I wish I knew your trick :laughing:
I suspect some sort of illuminati-jedi-freemasonic mind-trickery type stuff.

20 Likes

not as much that they’re tester, just people thatbwanna try the line as much as everyone else

4 Likes

Sure as shit look like sativa leaves to me

4 Likes

True, but there’s enough indica in it that it responds really well to training. They become short fat bushes if you top and LST them :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just wanted to say @ReikoX my package arrived today safe and sound and thank you very much!

4 Likes

Want to say a very big THANK YOU to everyone who made this project possible and being so generous, and an awesome part of such an amazing community! LLOG!!!

4 Likes

Yes beanie/slaps thank you to everyone involved… i don’t know what i would do without you guys and specifically overgrow

8 Likes

@Tinytuttle
@_randomguyinthewoods
@Ghandisflipflop
@pookie123

Your seeds have been sent out. That’s all of them folks!

11 Likes

Package arrived, LOVE the Misfits sticker, and of course the ReikoX and jellypowered ones!!!

8 Likes

Unfortunately, I ran out of all but the Jelly ones by the end. Glad you liked it, and even happier they made it.

4 Likes

You’ll likely Never run out of those lol :joy:

6 Likes

I’ll let you know when I do. :wink:

3 Likes

…Getting better every day now… :smile: :thumbsup: :mailbox_with_mail: :fire: :gift: :white_flower:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Yea! The domestic ones seem to be getting there. About half went out across the pond.

7 Likes

@ReikoX

Cheers mate much appreciated :wink:

3 Likes

Cheers for the seeds mate :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you sir. Truly appreciated :ok_hand: I will give some the real guerilla treatment. Also gonna try and find someone to lend me a backyard so I can have a “diva” spot where they get pampered lol. I wanna do the strain justice as well as test it’s durability in the great outdoors. I’m excited to see what comes outta the indoor trials :grin: nothing like seeing what I’m waiting for.

Can’t over state how excited I am to be a part of this. I saw the post in the trading post and barely squeaked in with only 3 left! :grin:

6 Likes