The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Sweet looking forward to their arrival!

4 Likes

Continuation Update

helmet above soil in MP2-5

12 Likes

Arrived today @ReikoX.
Seeds are all intact mate. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to grow some of these out. Unfortunately I’m 10 days into veg with my latest grow so in around 12 weeks ill get them cracked and into some autopot (my next grow area upgrade) :+1:

7 Likes

Alright, role call time! Who’s gotten theirs and who’s planting beans!

7 Likes

Gleefully got mine but alas, no stickers. Thank you, thank you my friend! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

All 5 heads above soil

10 Likes

Tell you what, anyone who didn’t get stickers send me a self addressed stamped envelope to the return adress and I’ll kick in some stickers. I just got more today.

9 Likes

How do you think these autos will do on 2 weeks 18/6 then the remainder on 12/12? If it won’t effect yield and potency too much I’ll make some room and crack a couple now.

1 Like

My parcel arrived!

A massive thank you to @ReikoX aka the post master general for getting the seeds to me. You are a legend. Thanks for the slaps and the auto seeds. I have only ever ran the original lowryder many moons ago. As soon as veg room space opens up I’ll have a play with those beans.

Thanks to @Jellypowered for letting me take part and for taking the time to make the seeds. I have put 6 straight into coco cubes. As soon as I have some more space I’ll run the other six.

The seeds look better than many I have purchased so kudos to both of you.

9 Likes

They would do better with more light, but I have done similar things. They are great for throwing in an extra corner. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Came here to say the same thing as @ReikoX.

A spare unused corner of my shed closet yielded me 9 grams of nice bud under 12/12 from a single fem auto mix beam from Reiko. It would have just been wasted space before.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply ReikoX. I’ve decided today to crack one of each and I’ll extend my veg time by a few weeks. Just means the ones I’ve already popped will need a little training. I’m not gonna bother topping or fimming. Just gonna scrog them all. These being regs I’ll keep them to the front of my grow area so easier to deal with if they end up males. This should be a monster multi strain grow and journal that I’ll be dedicating to @anon58740919 for building my new light for me. Adding your seeds should made things really interesting for me :rofl:

4 Likes

FWI, these seem to be 2/3 male, I would plant three if you really want a female. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

I’d rather do them the justice they rightly deserve. But I’ll stick them in and let them go. Next run I’ll grow them out properly :+1:

I don’t think I have the room but come Saturday I’ll rearrange my grow area and see what I’m able to fit in.

1 Like

I received mine on tues and will be popping beans of both once my tripple cheese goes in the flower tent and I convert an old portable wooden closet into a veg/dry tent. I will be sure to post pics when I do, and thanks again for the opportunity! :+1::grin::+1::grin::+1:

5 Likes

5/5 on germination then we have a helmet head that fell over…got the shell off so well we’ll see how it goes

3 Likes

On the way! I love me some stickers!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

@ReikoX and @Jellypowered
Got my seeds sometime this week but couldn’t get to the post office til today, thanks for the stickers I think those are my favorite part the seeds are just a bonus :wink::grin::+1: thanks again guys

8 Likes

This is what pops in my head Everytime I see you post leading the pack here bro :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes