The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Can’t wait for mine to arrive now hopefully some time soon the royal mail my end are shit sure they will land soon :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @ReikoX and @Jellypowered. Got mine as well, they should be getting wet in a few weeks once space has been cleared.

For the autos, never grew those before, is it better to have them under 12/12 or do they grow better/faster/bigger with more hours of light?

4 Likes

they grow however you want them too lol

I like to fill empty spaces in the flower tent with them

growing them will for sure blow your mind on how quick they are to grow and finish

5 Likes

I’ve grown them 12/12, 18/6, and 24/0. The more light the better IMO.

3 Likes

Package has landed! Some very dope stickers as well :wink: going to pop all of these very soon hopefully

11 Likes

Just received mine today! Sadly however I do have to wait to pop them until next season… But I am anxiously awaiting the spring time. I already know where I’m gonna put most of them. I can’t grow indoors at my place or I definitely would! So grateful to be included here and thank you very much!

6 Likes

Well, As i’ve said before I’ll never let this strain leave lol. Time to get more going.

Got my “no-till” bed started today. Just the old soil from the last k-cup run, and the rest of a bag of coco loco I had on hand.

And 15 k-cup clones, and 6 others.

24/7 for 2 weeks then flip.

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

@ReikoX I received your letter today, interesting choice of card haha, May the spirit of God be with you too brother.

10 Likes

Excellent! I almost went to church when I received them. What an inspiration! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

A nice getwell card arrived in my mailbox today along with some high quality medicine and some future aroma therapy thanks @ReikoX for sending out these beans and TY @Jellypowered for making it all happen cheers! Looking forward to growing these out!
Edit; all seeds arrived in great shape!

14 Likes

Hmmm… this whole time I thought Kcups were autoflowers. Lmfao.

Got mine in today. Well really they’ve been in for a while but I finally picked them up today. :grin: Good lookin out
@anon58740919
@Jellypowered
@ReikoX

10 Likes

100% germ rate. Can’t ask for better than that.

They will get potted up later and will get vegged for 6wks then shoved under my 600w hps.

15 Likes

Wow, talk about getting those popped right away.
:+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Told ya they went to the top of the list.

Got some seed popping issues.I just want to crack them all! Nearly popped some of the autos you kindly gifted but space is quite an issue atm.

4 Likes

Looks like most of the US cards have arrived safely. The friends up north are starting to see them now. Hopefully they will make it across the pond this week. Be patient if you haven’t gotten yours yet.

Rx

10 Likes

Gotta crack em all! I immediately think of Pokemon lmfao… @Bongedtobits

7 Likes

4 of the Agent K #7 " the mutant " have been planted and will line bred and re-distributed along the way.

Happy Days.

11 Likes

Gonna be an interesting project for sure👍

1 Like

Lookin’ forward to your new brood of cadets.

:spy:

4 Likes

@Jellypowered
@ReikoX
@anon58740919

Cheers lads seeds arrived this morning.

Ingenious idea for seed stash mate @ReikoX

13 Likes