The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Thanks guy’s, I received my gift a couple days ago… :v:

9 Likes

@ReikoX hi mate nothing as yet but I’ll be patient lol

1 Like

Be patient, these were sent without tracking regular post. It could take a while. Unfortunately there are none left, so I cannot resend if they dont make it. Good luck, hope your karma is good. :wink:

12 Likes

Got mine yesterday! Really excited to try these out.

Thanks @Jellypowered

And thanks to @ReikoX for sending these out, the autos were a pleasant bonus!

If we can share a laugh together, when I opened the envelope the autos went flying everywhere, because you put the plug in the wrong side! Haha I gathered em up while laughing. Who knows I might find an auto growing out of my car seat some day!

11 Likes

I may or may not have been smoking some devastatingly powerful rosin…

8 Likes

Agent K Update - Looking good… growing…

18 Likes

Update- 4 days later

13 Likes

Pack landed today. Thanks guys :grin::sunglasses:

7 Likes

They gonna root or die. 2 down, 13 to go :wink: I didn’t use any rooting hormone and I probably should have. Weather it helps or not, last time I took cuts they rooted within 14 days. These did not.

Jelly

8 Likes

How much light, heat and humidity are you giving these cuts? I ask because the way they’re dying I’ve seen before, and it was caused by high heat and low ventilation. Basically a steam cooker.

2 Likes

couldn’t tell ya… I don’t monitor the shed lol.
200w of light though. Can tell you that!
Heat never hits above 80F
May need to refresh my carbon scrubber it could be plugged… but I got tower fan and “turbo” fan in there for circulation.

The sour bubble plants next to them are doing just fine :wink: But they were started from seed.

8 Likes

Sounds like a side by side with and without hormones is in order for next round of cuts :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve taken clones with no hormone and had success. Key is keeping the medium thoroughly moist so the opening in the stem cram draw enough moisture to sustain itself until roots develop. Hormone just makes it happen faster in my experience

4 Likes

Is there any difference between the k-cup and agent k seeds??
I’ve noticed my packaging was listed as k-cup. :+1:
Anyway. I had enough room for one of each strain that was sent out in this run I’m doing now. Come the end of the year I’ll fill my grow area with k-cup only for a proper run.

11 Likes

technically “kcup” was the start… then they were hit with pollen from agent 99 and the seeds became “agent k”

but hey! first plant I’ve seen that wasn’t mine haha

looking good!

6 Likes

Thanks @toastyjakes. They will be a week behind my other strains I have running but I’ll just give an extra week or two veg time for them to catch up. Just means I’ll struggle a little bit more than usual in my space but the scrog net is set up for the inevitable happening :+1:
I’ve been meaning to set up a journal as kind of a thank you/dedication to colanoscopy for building my light but life sort of got in the way. I’ll try get it published this weekend coming.

4 Likes

So is the current objective of the project to continue towards a coffee flavoured bud?

3 Likes

yes and no…

I believe that the beginning of the project was to breed the seeds to themselves and find the coffee pheno, however when he planted 7 seeds, @Jellypowered got 7 females and no males, so it was decided that some pollen from @99PerCent and his Agent 99 and the result was “Agent K” which is a whole new introduction of genes so there should be some good looking plants that people will grow

my part of the project right now is making f2s of the individual mother plants by breeding them to their own genes and distributing again for more giveaways and proper f2s to give back to the man himself while still saving genes to find that elusive heavy coffee smell

11 Likes

The first few I sent out, I labeled as K-Cup, they should be Agent K. Sorry for the confusion.

4 Likes

It’s fine @ReikoX. I’ll have to change the label on the pot though so as in to not confuse myself any further mate :rofl:. It’s just the one single of each for this run but in December I’ll pop all the remaining agent k seeds you sent me and do a solo run with just them only. I may even leave the best male if any show up and let them make some seeds for future projects and some gifts for other members if that’s OK with you.

5 Likes