The Bank of Stank

I think I got lucky with Green Acres, and he actually labeled and sent the right cut for this Strawberry Cough. After reading a bit about it, there seems to be the original cut that Kushman brought back with him from the farmer in Connecticut which he spread all around. Then there is a newer cut that came from Kushman’s attempts at stabilizing a seed line. He bred a male haze to the original clone, then kept back crossing to the original cut with the offspring. He says those typically go 70-80 days, whereas the original cut was known to go 53-60. It was being grown outside in Connecticut after all.

Here I am at 54 days and she is very much almost finished. The bud I pollinated with Blue Magoo BX3 pollen has nice brown mature seeds, however small. Pretty standard for hazes. She smells so strong of sweet fruit and that anise smell I get from other sativas like Super Lemon Haze, Durban, and Kali Mist. It’s delicious. Me thinks I’ll be chopping her down soon, the first to go in the 4x4 tent. She’s going to have a solid yield and I’ll definitely be running her again.

35 Likes