The best feeling in the world

When people compliment the weed you grew.:blush: makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside

39 Likes

and that is a great felling :slight_smile: when folks see your hard

all the best My Friend and enjoy the day

Dequilo

16 Likes

Another good feeling is when people were there to try the poopy stuff you started growing in the begining and stuck with you til you found out how to blow their mind with your skills!

Good job bud, bask in it! Lol

21 Likes

I do this so passionately that I donā€™t have friends around so Iā€™m always wanting someone to try it

16 Likes

When I first started growing in 98, I had that beginners luck. I had to hide my stash so my crew wouldnā€™t smoke it all up. I had people offering to purchase it twice as much as my black market shit.
After learning more about growing, it started going down hill. To much extra input will definitely muck up a grow. Nowadays I stick with the basics.
To the original post, yes it is a good feeling to have people around that glamour over what you grew.

12 Likes

Back in the 90s, I started giving away the phenos I didnā€™t like. The first time I brought a sample nug to the pool hall, the bartender didnā€™t believe it was weed. I took her out back and smoked her out, and from that day forward, I never paid for another beer, burger, or rack of balls.

15 Likes

I quit gardening when i moved from cali to the midwest. About a year ago i told a friend back home i was gonna start back up. Now he wont stop asking me to send him someā€¦ :thinking: export to cali? Made my day for sure.
Garden love

8 Likes

Yep. People go ape shit for quality.
So donā€™t tell anyone. :grin:
I only gift occasionally to friend. Tell them a friend got lucky.
Itā€™s an amazing feeling to grow great smoke.

5 Likes

Ive honestly never thought mine was the best by far. I have always been my harshest critic with everything though.

4 Likes

i love getting feedback on stuff i grow. including the negatives so that i know what strains to toss to the side and which strains to grow/improve upon. hearing that you have good weed is such a nice feeling.

4 Likes

I enjoy when Iā€™ve given away a little chunk and it ends up ranking up the recipients car. It always makes me laugh.

4 Likes

My weed man (whose an old and trusted friend) might be more excited than me for my current and much larger grow than I am.

2 Likes

To have others be amazed that you grew it and want more is just awesome! Iā€™m fairly critical of myself and have self doubt, but a few of the plants in my re-Intro to growing amazed me.
Especially this little one

Unfortunately beginners mistake cost me almost the entire harvest, just the ones I harvest a bit early were saved from the rot :tired_face:. Luckily that plant I just posted was harvested.

9 Likes

Beautiful and frosty

2 Likes

Stunned me for a bag seed, but it was from buds of banana kush

4 Likes

Bk is tasty

2 Likes

Thereā€™s something about Banana Kush that intrigues me. Something about the leaves, shape, and structure. How does it smoke? I presume it tastes/smells like bananas? My favorite flavor note in beer. Iā€™ve never experienced it in cannabis.

Edit: Beautiful plant, btw! It has that leaf shape that I love.

2 Likes

Honestly I got fruity pebbles and hint of gum! No idea what itā€™s crossed with, assuming something in the growers batch had nanners and made some fem seeds, the two sisters (two seeds from the 1/4 or 1/2 oz of bud we got) were very similar. I only have a clone of the sister plant that had a problem with the soil I mixed, so she grew a bit rough but finished. The smoke is getting better lol. Only chopped it 2-3 weeks ago (in sections), the green flavor is going away and itā€™s becoming more fruity, but not banana lol. I donā€™t even remember the buds I got them from having banana :man_shrugging:t2: My guy said his guy told him it was banana kush, and has the right look. The structure is nice, but just individual tight buds, with only 2-3 buds forming the ā€œcolaā€, which I guess is a kush/Afghan traitā€¦ I really wish I grew them bigger and did them more justice! They were neglected the first part of the veg life, and had a half assed mix of amendments to the Promix I used.

With topic, and me being critical of myself hand having doubts, there have only been few things that I can say Iā€™m really proud of and feel turned out he way I planned in my head.
My first attempt at manifolds (with 4 plants) produced this gem! In 16oz container! The other three, not worth showing here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol sorry I had to.

7 Likes

@Seamonkey84 that had me rollin thank you for that

3 Likes