What Makes yours "The Best"?

Do you have a special something that you do, or use that makes your plants stand out, or tastier or heavier ???

Using willow water and natural sugars worked out for me. As many people that know about it, there’s as many that don’t. This would be a good place to share the secret to prize winning buds.

21 Likes

My buds are the best because I let them mature until they are done.

It’s the difference between an underripe and a perfect tomato.

A 3 month cure also makes a big difference.

30 Likes

I would agree that different people like their buds more or less mature. The amber % can change a strain and how it helps or affects you.

15 Likes

Mine are the best because I grew them… :grin:

33 Likes

Mainly what makes mine the best is the lack of skill in the local professionals. They litterally sling trash at the dispensaries and got phds and huge operations to produce in with unlimited budgets. They just suck at what they do mostly. So its not hard to do better.

15 Likes

Careful growing and my plants talk to me and I talk to myself I grow the best weed on the hill lol .

19 Likes

I grow it, and do not have to buy it. :+1:

13 Likes

I play a subliminal constant frequency around 140 to 250 hertz, the plants grow much bigger and thrive whilst listening to music.

12 Likes

You guys are too funny but true.

13 Likes

While I can certainly get on board with most of what everyone has said, especially harvesting at the right time and properly curing your buds, the thing that makes mine “the best” is genetics. I’ve grown out many, many strains for almost 20 years, but once I saw what I got with my super special GSC almost 2 years ago, I knew I struck green gold. It’s so good, that even the most hardcore smokers have to pace themselves - and that’s not hyperbole.

Oh, and never underestimate the value of a perfectly manicured trim job.

16 Likes

Fine, you convinced me. I’ll take 3 cuttings.

14 Likes

G a great stuff here I can’t say that mine is the best under any circumstances but it’s good real good better than what you can find on the street or the dispensaries around here at least and most importantly I know it’s clean 100% clean my secret is your after year of hard work and learning most of which came from here when I think of my first indoor grow compared to my last pretty crazy how far I’ve come I’m not done yet

11 Likes

There’s a certain plateau, that isn’t hard to attain, where the quality is more or less identical, you just get more or less weight of it depending on method and diligence.

The real difference comes in the dry and cure.

For example, you can grow the same quality bud with promix in pots as you can with fully dialed aeroponics, perfect climate control, etc…you’re just going to get much less of it and smaller buds.

3 Likes

Kaizen : )
@cannabliss

3 Likes

Mine is the BEST because I don’t have to pay for A1 highest quality weed like most people do that visit dispensaries…

5 Likes

Of course genetics and being dailed in plays a big part. But there’s always that one thing that makes YOU stand out above the crowd.
Not everything works for everybody.
Some things work better for some more than others.

3 Likes

That’s why my indoor is D.W.C… And the flavors taste just as good.

I’m trying dwc again after 10 years… never have been successful with it, and I’m still having difficulties. Soil I’m great with and hempies too (I guess, my first 2 are killing it, and I’m about to do more)

I find D.W.C.to be about as easy as it gets. I change the nutrient water every two weeks. Clean up a bucket here and there. I’ll mist the plants with lab. Once a week. Otherwise, it’s just 2 weeks of watching them grow. They grow so fast in D.w.c. you can almost watch them grow. I check on them a few times a day just to be sure everything’s ok and can see the difference every time I walk into the room

2 Likes

Since nobody else would bite, I will. I’m curious about Willow Water and natural sugars. I haven’t heard of that.

I feel you bro. You got me laughing hard… I used to wonder how people could talk to themselves… this last year taught me, lol. My plants might even get bigger if I’d keep my mouth shut. The national news does it every time. I need to learn to sing to my plants instead. peace and happy summer!

2 Likes