The birth of GodbotZ (autoflower)!

Looking great bro :clap:
Some chunky buds and seriously orange hairs starting on that one.

3 Likes

Indeed. Iā€™d say another 2 weeks. The blueberry is done and getting chopped this weekend. Just in time to get done with flowering. Only have the black garlic X jamaican puna in veg. Getting ready for garden season and need tent space.

5 Likes

Sounds like good timing to have some autos to smoke while youā€™re working on the outdoor come planting time in a couple months. You sending that Garlic Puna outside??! :star_struck: I would love to see it turn into a beast under the sun.

Props to you on growing that one too. I think youā€™re the only one Iā€™ve heard of whoā€™s popped beans of that cross so far, and I sent out a ton of those packs. Please tag me when you get to flowering that one, Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the buds.

4 Likes

Healthy looking ladies @NEK-Fowldog! :heart_eyes:

That Blueberry Auto in the back looking like sheā€™s mostly white hairs stillā€¦gonna be a big girl!! Ha

Alaskagrown

EDIT: Just read the post aboveā€¦sheā€™s almost doneā€¦ lol

Whatā€™s she smell like? Any Blueberry smells??

4 Likes

This is a interesting strain and glad that she was able to push through the accidently topping and I am loving the structure happy growing The Doc

1 Like

Yeah, she was actually started behind the Godbotz and the trichomes are about 20% a few days ago. Iā€™ll check before i cut this weekend but she should be in the 30% brown. We shall see. The smell at first was really blueberry forward. now itā€™s a funky citrusy berry. Probably one of the best smelling plants ice grown. Kinda reminds me of Exodus cheese.

5 Likes

That is the plan, she will be grown outdoors and clones indoors. She has some super tight spacing. Great stem rub. Canā€™t wait to see her flower. Before she goes out Iā€™ll be taking a few clones :crazy_face::grin:

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

Very nice grow

She is done! About 25% of the thrichomes are amberā€¦ 3 days in the dark and she will get cut.

9 Likes

Hope everyone has as good of results with this X as I have.:v:

4 Likes

This looks like Arnoldā€™s thumbs up as he sinks into the molten metal at the end of T2
NICE WORK!

1 Like

Haha, rightā€¦

1 Like

Smoke report? Out of the 5 seeds you gave me, I had 3 males and 2 females. I culled 2 males and harvested a tiny amount of pollen from the third. The two females are Flowering hard in 1 gallon pots. They have wonderful shape and structure. I should snap some pics.

1 Like

Good deal! Canā€™t wait to see those ladies.

1 Like

Smoke reportā€¦ licorice, good all day smoker for me. 20%ish thcā€¦ this was a pic before it went in the jar for a week, still needed trimmed a little

6 Likes

Looking pretty fire there friend!

Hope whomever ended up with that fat pack that was supposed to come to my house, is enjoying some frosty Godbotz about now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

1 Like

Nose is sweet with something fruity like a mango. Smells like smarties candy to me. Buds are big and extremely sticky. Tastes good. Wife says mangos and pineapple, and she wishes we grew them in 5 gallons. High isnā€™t real stoney for me. I donā€™t feel tired after smoking.

1 Like

How long did they go total? From seed to chop.
It was a good day smoker I felt. Not racey or stoney.

1 Like