The birth of GodbotZ (autoflower)!

This little one is about 8 days out of the soil and running good. Only have legal space for 1 plant atm. Waiting on a cinderevil to finish up.

100% organic

I dont measure shit and my soil gets recycled. I just add a scoop or so of amendments each time except for the dolomite and ultrafine endo, which I go with about a tbsp of depending on my potsize. 2x a year I add beneficial nematodes to my stock soil.

Soil & Amendments makeup:
Coconut coir
Perlite
Worm castings
Bat guano (7-3-1)
Kelp meal ( something-something - 3)
DTE (4-4-4 )
Gaia Green (2-8-4)
MycroHizy
Ultra fine Endo
Dolomite

28 Likes

Looking forward to popping some of these myself in the near future.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

4 Likes

She looks healthy and happy! I’ll be watching the progress of this one. I use a similar organic soil mix and will watch for pointers.

3 Likes

Day 14 I think…

8 Likes

Pic is 2 days old? Less than 20 days out of soil. Node spacing is tight. Lea slightly hanging to the right… arent we all? Well us rights anyways

7 Likes

Nice looking auto’s!

Can’t wait to see how they turn out

3 Likes

Yep, TBH… hoping for a Male to get some pollen.

3 Likes

It’s a girl!

9 Likes

Going to be hitting her with the left over autobotz pollen I used to make these beans with.

6 Likes

Repotted her from a 3gal to a 5gal. Within 24hrs she already should signs of growth bent her over last night.

6 Likes

Broke the main stem pulling her over a little more tonight. :man_shrugging: she’s around day 3 in flower mode if I had to guess. Hopefully it doesn’t cause too much stress to cause herm. Not sure about autoflowers.

4 Likes

Oh no! I bet she’ll be fine. :crossed_fingers:

After the accidental topping, she has been rocking and rolling with no issues.

12 Likes

Looking good man! Just fine! :wink:

1 Like

Definitely packing on the weight

12 Likes

That looks amazing! I just dropped all 5 Godbotz beans I got from you. This will be fun!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the outcome.

2 Likes

5 healthy little white tails this morning! I’m always impressed when I see life in under 48 hours. They have been planted.

2 Likes

@Morde OML I had to comment on captain kangaroo :rofl::rofl::rofl: never imagined to see him here. Luv it lmbo​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Frosty bitch, foxtailing… I accidentally topped her so the 5 big buds up front is the GodBotz. Would have loved to seen what the main stem would have produced.

the fat single cola in the back is the blueberry auto from @Alaskagrown

13 Likes