The black Lebanese x black afghani testers

I know Bodhi has talked about sativa strains that will push new white pistils basically forever Which can make a grower think it needs more time.
As others mentioned, best to get a scope or loupe.
Lookin killer!!

7 Likes

Of the 3 pheno’s I flowered the last was a bit harsh until it had about a months cure. The smell and flavors changed as they dried and cured. The taste on my #5 plant was awesome and yield was good on all 3 girls.

5 Likes

Thx craigson. It was looking super nice until the foxtails came; but either way she’s beautiful and love the smell! Buds got a lot fatter then I ever thought they would so might as well harvest her soon before the foxtails get worse.

Still kickin that berry / hashy smell :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good to know man;

I’ll try not to smoke too many test buds heh. Let er cure longer and hope for the best :slight_smile:

Your buds looked awesome bud; way fatter than mine. Great work!

3 Likes

They were single stem cuts in gallon bags…it surprised me too :slight_smile: Yours is/was a full on plant. And just as fat most places. Lots more yield there

4 Likes

Chop chop.

Gonna be in trim jail for a bit with this one :point_up:

Edit ; next ones for the flower Chamber - 2 lowland afghani x dakini kush. 1 black domina x jungle spice.

12 Likes

Really nice grow. Thanks for sharing all the pics. You and @Olbrannon have definitely inspired me to dive into this line for my next grow. Can’t wait to see how your LowDak’s do. I really like that strain. I’m a few weeks behind you, but am growing some LowDak x Cherry Queen.

7 Likes

Thanks @lefthandseeds for giving me the opportunity to grow these out. Will be planting more, hoping to have more females this time though.

My bad for foxtailing her. Doh! :laughing:

On the next ones I will try and run one main cola. Keep er smaller and that way I don’t have to worry about being too close to the light.

But daaamn do these ones stretch in flower haha! Could be a good one for outdoors next summer :wink:

Do you have a journal on your lowdak x CQ??

7 Likes

You talking about the stretch on the LowDak? It can get to a good chunk mid-size. It won’t get as big as most pure sativas, but for an indica it’s on the larger size but with good yields to match. It grows really easily – a very hearty plant.

I’ll be documenting my grow here:

I’m almost finished collecting pollen off of the males for the project. The LDxCQ’s are just babies right now, but I’ll snap some shots in a few days.

4 Likes

Nope, the stretch on the black lebanese x Black afghani.

Gonna keep the lowdak smaller this time heh. Just in case; don’t want to stress them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Those things stretch a lot. Growing in a short cabinet is a trip. Some of those reached a good 24" above the level of a one gallon container and went from cut, to 2 weeks rooting, to flowering.

Depends how high your cabinet will let you go.

7 Likes

Yup!

Plus my grow cabinet is only 5ft ! Lol small space :confounded:

2 Likes

Still hang drying her as a whole plant. Seems to dry slower this way. Temps ranging from 19 c - 24 c
Relative humidity is 16% - 25%

Sucks. . -_-

11 Likes

Began curing last week… can’t quite remember when. Lol! The scissor hash was amazing !! Was stuck in trim jail for quite some time.

Delicious and unique stone to that scissor hash. Kind of a creeper one; didn’t realize how buzzed I actually was until I was driving to the store lmao. Found myself driving really slow, then next thing you know I was speeding haha. I was all over the place lol only speed wise- thankfully I reached my destination and by the time I was done doing the Xmas shopping with my lady I was feeling a lot better.

As for taste ; so hard to pinpoint and describe, but definitely that hashy and slight berry. Only smoked a couple hot knives of the bud and the scissor hash so far. Unique stone - I’m so used to indica stone that this one kinda throws me off lol. A good thing to have happen. Nice change of pace :sunglasses:

In the jars

Oh; upon exhale it’s almost like a jet fuel OG taste! Buds aren’t picture perfect but I think that’s mostly my fault. Foxtails big time. Not great bag appeal but a very interesting smell and taste. Not too mention this high it produces . Uplifting yet total body relaxation

12 Likes

One of mine had the fuel smell on the grind and on the exhale it was there too. That smoothed out as it cured and eventually it was the best of the 3 girls I tried. But not until it had cured a month.

5 Likes

You guys are making me jealous!..F2s coming soon

I didn’t know what to expect of the high. I really liked Black Afghani by itself. The Black Lebanon was much more of an upper to me. It sounds like they balance each other out really well.

7 Likes

Thanks for allowing me to test them. The flavor was in my experience unique as was the high. I agree it can be racy …when not cured well or picked too early, After the cure the only thing I didn’t like was that I didn’t have more of it.

9 Likes

An updated smoke report!

Sorry for the wait on this but wanted to cure it up properly… been about a month now in jars and it’s beginning to have a lot more flavour.

Stone is a bit stronger now; the other night I smoked a joint and ended up falling asleep by 8:30 lol :laughing:

Tasting a bit of that pineapple in there possibly ; almost vague smells of vanilla when the buds are squeezed a bit. And still that lovely fuel taste as you exhale. The taste of that and the afghani last long after you exhale. Such an intriguing taste I still can’t put the words to describe it, but I LOVE IT! Nice work @lefthandseeds!

13 Likes

That sounds really amazing! I’m about to get started on that my next grow. That really sounds like an exact mix of both strains. The pineapple comes from the black leb and the fuely bits come from the Afghan. :yum:

5 Likes

Really looking forward to what comes of this.

Sounds more like the first one I harvested. I saw at least 3 different types. Though iirc there were 2 doubles from seed.

3 Likes