The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Hey @MBVapester , yeah, I tossed up the ones I saw as I scrolled through. I missed some but got the ones I recognized right away :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome buddy!!! :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Not Canadian, but also don’t want to mess anything up accidentally so if you want you can remove my name, or feel free to just leave it there with no flag, whatever is easiest for you

1 Like

You in USA @J-Icky ? Just let me know and I will add your flag at least to my spreadsheet so I can pass to Sebring.

1 Like

Yeah I’m in the US

1 Like

Thanks, I updated it. I will pass this info along to Sebring when the time comes.

Sounds like Proof of Life…

Yup, Still sucking air!! :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Sorry brother, for some reason I though that was an S there. Been tied up on another thread :woozy_face: Glad to hear your still kicking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah… :wink: You are nicer than I am… :innocent:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Any one recognize blue velvet and Afghan kush got sent from eastern Canada .

Looking to thank the sender .
Think it might be @Chronickyle

4 Likes

Not from Canada, all the best! :beers:

3 Likes

Peace. I’m not from Canada, but I was on the list for at least the Bt and GT. I have never recieved anything from Sebring and I hear that boxes already landed. Will there be at least enough to share? Eh, if not please make sure at least I can get these when time comes. I will send whatever postage is needed.
Crazy thing, since hugh glass situation with BoG up to now, I have missed out when most ppl got theirs. Still never got grew or found Sour Strawberry and now cant find anymore anywhere. Thanks for Ur time. Be safe.
Peace

1 Like

I have some Sour Strawberry :strawberry: here in the uk :uk:.
I will be able to send you a pack ( 12 seeds.)
Shoot me a pm and we’ll sort out the details etc …

Happy growing ,
:facepunch:
Gaz

6 Likes

Peace. I would appreciate that. But U should probably keep those for some that is in need in the UK. No need to mess with customs if we dont need to. Thank U for the offer tho. Be safe.
Peace

you figured it out! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

You can take Tripp Hippy of the list, he passed away in 2020.

4 Likes

Yes, the seeds are ready but Sebring has been out of communication for a bit so the seeds have not been sent. They will end up in the Spring box for everyone so not to worry, those who signed up will be covered at some point.

Thanks Shadey, that’s a horrible reason to have to remove someone :frowning: RIP Trippy Hippy :v:

9 Likes

:fist:t5::fist:t5::fist:t5::fist:t5:

4 Likes

Hey there Canadians, for those who are not following the fall box thread here is an update. The fall box showed up in Canada today, many thanks to Sebring and all the growers who made this possible. Now for the possible bad news. Blockhead BX, Paonia Purple Paralyzer, Dagons Blood Hashplant and Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude were the only runs shipped to us at this point unless Sebring shipped in 2 packages. It is missing Double Panama Red, NL5, Vietnamese Delat and Cheech Wizard. Also none of the Durban Poison, Stuck in Plain Sight, Lucifers Big Buddy, NightTerror or CherryCobbler were included either.

Give me a bit to send some messages to see what’s up before we start the ball rolling folks as I don’t want to do this twice. It’s also possible Sebring sent 2 packages so I don’t want to jump the gun, just wanted you all to know part of it showed up :slight_smile: There are no lists in the package but I have all the sign up sheets on a spread sheet so no problem there. Stay tuned, more info will follow.

32 Likes

Very Exciting News! Thank you for the update!

5 Likes