The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Mac’s Milk and Becker’s?

We goin’ back in time!!!

4 Likes

Macs milk and multilevel multicolored Frosters.

1 Like

I just drink butter and as a result I both shit magic and piss Dennis Leary jokes. :+1:

5 Likes

You joke but you wouldn’t believe the disgusting contests that go on in between shows at a movie theatre snack bar…:thinking:

But I guess that’s “topping” and not butter.

3 Likes

I use butter + mct oil + hemp seed oil for coffee.

Cow juice is for cooking, and most often I use it to make WHEAT PUDDING.

3 Likes

If you really want to improve your health dramatically, switch to sheep and goats milk and cheese instead of cows milk.

1 Like

Sheep are definitely more sexy…but goats, those things are straight from hell! :smile:

1 Like

Fowl beasts indeed

1 Like

You are scaring me a little! :wink:

Bahhhhh!

3 Likes

Where is this bagged milk you people talk about???
I don’t see any damn bagged milk… :laughing: :rofl:
Who puts milk in bags??? :thinking: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Quite foolish to put milk in perforated yellow containers. No wonder they’re all empty they leak out!

6 Likes

Those milk crates are handy for storing stuff in. I have a bunch of them.
Good for throwing tools or whatever in.

I am sure the stores get leaky milk bags as well? No?

2 Likes

I have used milk creates under fabric pots. They work great to get them off the grown and makes it easier to water.

1 Like

“Fromagenoids” just hit me as downright hysterical.

It’s a brilliant mashup product a chemist would naturally derive before coffee. Bravo

1 Like

“Duhhh, I know it’s cheese drugs…”

No way they use special space age polymers that lock terpene freshness inside. Wait, I’m thinking a different bag.

I can’t remember a milk bag ever having leaked but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

I heard they are leak proof don’t ask who told me though

1 Like

What gets me is the people who pull out the empty carts and throw them on the floor in front of the doors…

Thats what the return slot in the bottom right of each fridge section is for for those who dont know.

3 Likes

Many times in my fridge. I dedicate a vegetable crisper drawer to milk to minimize cleanup in the event of a spill.

2 Likes

Guess a guy could do what the moonshiners did and make milk moonshine .

3 Likes