The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Not here either :joy:

Although they’re pizza is pretty good if you want to ease through the hobos.

3 Likes

The 7-11 pizza on the west is basically cardboard… not sure where they source the toppings.
Who knows how long its been sitting for.
It’s a good recipe for time spent on the toilet. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Sorry I meant 90% sawdust. I’ve eaten more than I care to admit and gotten into more fights with hobos than I care to admit.

3 Likes

The hobos here are usually passed out to the sides of the entrance. Or standing at a 90 degree angle. Or busy smoking…whatever their choice of poison is.
This reminds me why I stopped going there altogether. :laughing:

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with Southern caviar.

2 Likes

I’ve had words with more than one of them…

2 Likes

Are you talking about homeless people?

2 Likes

I try to avoid the 7/11 stores but there chili and cheese nacho keeps calling my name .

3 Likes

Yes. Particularly aggressive ones.

2 Likes

Oh, and the Honey Garlic Meatballs, that’s some good stuff there. I know, some are too good for gas station food but not this guy. Some meatballs and jerky is a good day.

3 Likes

It is more so the cleanliness for me… (the ones here are dirty)
And the fact I have gotten sick so many times from eating there pizza/hotdogs/chicken.
It took me along time to learn though. :laughing:

4 Likes

honestly i avoid sev-eves here unless say cashing in a very uncommon scratch and win that first i have and second i win as there is one about 3 block away but still makes me feel dirty going there lol.

Japan on the other hand, completely different and would go there every day

4 Likes

I don’t know brother, I have the stomach of a Billy Goat, it’s pretty rare I get sick. Even when all those around me fall, I am really lucky that way.

2 Likes

you guys are showing your age, my kids laughed when I used it…conjures up knapsacks on sticks and rail travel lol so 1900’s LMAO

2 Likes

I thought hobo was the preferred nomenclature.

A bindle :rofl:

3 Likes

See what I mean ahahhahah… goin to have a nap… breathing heavy from laughing

1 Like

nomenclature and hobo in the same sentence is funny by its own merit…I’m still not sure if bum is politically correct now

1 Like

I thought bum was a verb. “To be on the bum”

Sorry my transient terminology is a bit rusty

3 Likes

Thats why that old propaganda about the kid doing bindles causing eye problems, Sharp stick in the eye…I KNEW it wasn’t the weed!!! Gotta find that.

1 Like

Makes me think of Freddy the free loader. Red Skelton

2 Likes