The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Has anyone had any dealings with Faded Fungi?

They have a couple stores in Ottawa (and a few elsewhere). They are selling shrooms and LSD… :thinking:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

HEY Y’ALL : FREE TREES!!

Fill this in on the link above’s page to see if you qualify:

I’m FINALLY gonna have 2x American Hazelnuts for FREE !!!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

And an oldie but a goodie!

3 Likes

Selling LSD? And I can’t go across the Border for a Taco? Welcome to Canada :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Me too, Amherstburg

1 Like

The LSD is probably 1P-LSD which is a derivative of LSD and legal

4 Likes

Oh that is very cool! Thanks :vulcan_salute:

I had no idea, for anyone else who didn’t know, here’s a reference:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Very interesting. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Well back to work…

12 Likes

What a lovely view.

Any plant suffering in your absence?

4 Likes

@SativaKid @Gpaw Surprisingly in Canada there’s actually a lot of websites that sell actual lsd / psychedelics and not research chemicals. Mailing stuff within the country is pretty low risk these days. I’m in Ottawa, I haven’t been to the store linked and don’t plan on walking in one but I checked out their website and seems like they only offer microdose but I know of a few that actually sell the real stuff in a few forms among other things like DMT.

Ok so on the subject of those scew in LEDs / garage lights from the other day. I was talking to buddy on discord the other day and he said he doesn’t mind if I share some pics of his setup I was talking about. I didn’t know great looking weed could be grown under them until he showed me his cool idea which I now want to try. I used to see all those cfl ones back in the day where you had to have the plant insanely close and have tons of lights just to get alright results but IMO these pics speak for themselves.

All 3 of these pics are not mine they are from @SportFarmer but as you can see the bud looks dank af. He said they are just regular off the shelf Sylvania leds with the plastic ball taken off so the light is directed more downward.

11 Likes

Yeah that’s a cool DIY rig. I’d think they should be closer to the canopy but the results speak for themselves :+1:

3 Likes

When I’m not a broke ass (maybe never :joy: :dizzy_face: ) I’m gonna try building a few of them and I’ll be testing em with my quantum meter (Apogee mq500) to see how much light they put out. I could be mistaken but another thread where someone built them they were getting over 1000 ppfd at like 26 inches or something (with the plastic bubble thing that spreads the light taken off). Definitely would have never expected anything like that from the screw in home leds that are only like 16W ea but in a densely enough packed array I guess they seem to work very well.

OK so I was bored and went and measured one of my home leds lights with the plastic cap on it and it was like 20 ppfd roughly 1.5 feet away. When I took the plastic cap thing off it was around 100ppfd. Keep in mind these pos lights I have are only 6-8W so I can only imagine what an array of ones that are 16w or higher could do.

9 Likes

Nope none at all, mind you closed up shop per say before i left and just had some seeded plants and one in bloom plant thrown onto the patio that did absolutely fine in my absence.

1 Like

I built the same rig for overwintwring my brumansias!

2 Likes

They look nice but I use 100W equivalent daylight bulbs. I have like 10 total in use in my Flower and Veg spaces. I use them to fill the voids between my big lights. And my mini breeding cell uses only LED Bulbs. I love the bulbs.

2 Likes

These are Also 100w equivalent which are about 16w ea. Maybe different colour though. I think some are warm white and some are cool white.

2 Likes

I was using them for my plants for a while, they work well, but the ones I built with the samsung bridgelux strips are more efficient and give a more even light footprint.

They will burn your plants if closer than 18 inches I found.

2 Likes

I wish I wasn’t so dumb when it came to building lights haha. I have seen tons of those bridgelux builds on that led thread here and they seem to be pretty damn good lights for cheap but they are more complicated to build that the solstrip racks I have with the samsung diodes and I even had a hard time with that. These are much cheaper at least though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have an almost 6’ TH seeds L4yer Cake plant in my yard that has just shown sex.

Unfortunately it’s telling me that it’s a boy, about to drop balls.

If anyone wants a cut of this rare cross, or owns a cube van and wants the whole damn plant, hit me up.

I’m thinking it’s getting the chop in 24 hrs or so.

5 Likes