The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

yes, of course, to each their own…
Things are all about money, but a race to the bottom concerning weed means that they will be seeking to crank out the cheapest shittiest weed that people will still pay money for. It leads to a dark place.

3 Likes

Have you checked the state of the ocs lately. We are there @JoeCrowe. The question is where is the bottom.

2 Likes

Around here the bottom feeders are starting to die off already. The LPs I hang with are all high class producers of live rosin.
Some of my friends are still propping up the bottom rungs with money on cheap weed. It’s all about the $$$.

This was produced by a legal producer here. You can buy it at the store, and It’s all about the love. Raise the bar!

4 Likes

I would spread that on my toast

2 Likes

Anything grown by someone you don’t 100% trust is suspect.

That’s why I went with a smaller amount of still cheap weed as a test.

1 Like

Does anybody cook with eggs here?

I’ve noticed my eggs aren’t as uniform in size as they once were. Like smaller eggs mixed in with large eggs.

They are shrink-flating our eggs! What’s next? Milk bags with 50ml less? I still won’t switch to jugs…

Foreigner plots revolution

7 Likes

Jugs are nice, but I always was more of an ass guy.

4 Likes

Every time I walk through the jug aisle I make it rain.

Milk served in asses doesn’t have the same appeal.

4 Likes

I’m going to have to agree with you here…

2 Likes

Could be what grade of eggs you buy. Grade A has minimum weight for the different sizes. Grade B does not.

https://inspection.canada.ca/about-cfia/acts-and-regulations/list-of-acts-and-regulations/documents-incorporated-by-reference/canadian-grade-compendium-volume-5/eng/1520869505643/1520869506282?chap=1#s5c1

2 Likes

Not a word of a lie - I know what they call a human decanter. Long story short they inject wine into his bladder and he pees it into your cup.

He rents himself out for parties.

real Canadian moments still more interesting than Laura Secord delivering chocolates to the British during the 7 years war or whatever

3 Likes

How dare you! I buy only the finest eggs!

Seriously though there’s a good chance these seconds have found their way onto my local shelves.

This is a horrible tragedy with a serious sense of urgency. I eat eggs every breakfast.

1 Like

Does @Pigeonman know about this?

3 Likes

True fact: @Pigeonman is the farm to table egg supplier around these parts. Never had any reason to question his grading system.

They’re not cheap though

3 Likes

I think people are buying hemp for next to nothing and doing this and very few people can probably actually tell the difference.

HOW IS DELTA-8 FLOWER MADE?

It’s impossible to grow delta-8 flower.

Due to the extremely low concentrations of delta-8 found in cannabis, it must be carefully extracted from very large quantities of hemp flower. This process creates delta-8 distillate.

D8 flower is made by spraying hemp flower with diluted delta-8 distillate and coating it with kief. This makes the bud look like frosty, top shelf weed when in reality it is usually low quality hemp sprayed with chemicals.

Delta-8 distillate has a relatively high viscosity, meaning it is thick, so for it to be sprayable it has to first be diluted. For this, a thinning agent is used which can be harmful chemicals like vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol, MCT oil, etc.

After the delta-8 distillate is thinned, it is sprayed onto the hemp flower using a “distillate spray gun” while in a tumbler and coated with what many companies claim is “delta-8 infused kief.” This kief is likely actually just marijuana kief, or CBD flower kief, as there is no documented evidence of such a thing existing.

3 Likes

Well no wonder your eggs are smaller…they’re pigeon eggs!!!

2 Likes

Yuck. I bet I never got any of that on the black market.

1 Like

He pumps them full of hormones mostly for egg production but also for his championship cockfighting stable

2 Likes

I wish!! I’ve got all the scrap wood to build the missus and I a coop for 4 laying hens but the city extended the city hen project another year because of the bird flu pandemic (many home egg producers lost chickens and they didn’t want to risk new hens coming in adding to the problem).

When / if our ward gets the go-ahead we’ll have yet another project to work on! Now that we have 5-7 feral cats wandering around the hen-pen will be over-done to ensure the birds are safe from the smol panthers.

3 Likes

I want roosters because I hate my neighbours.

3 Likes