The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Pretty wild bust .

5 Likes

Wowzers I’m I’m for that if it’s not too late!

1 Like

Which cheese are you referring to my friend?

1 Like

I have no clue. I think my eyes crossed and combined unrelated sentences. I swear I though I saw a cheese on that list.

1 Like

I thought that maybe one of my crosses had some cheese in the genetics that I was unaware of!

Banana Runtz is getting nice and colorful!

11 Likes

Little Canadian gunja history…

10 Likes

Does anyone else order through cammp?

Placed my first order yesterday, know a couple of people that use them and can’t believe some of their deals.

8 Likes

Almost so cheap is it worth growing ? Prices are in the toilet . As far as a poor grower goes.

8 Likes

As cheap as 350 on the list that I have access to and would be a bit cheaper on quantity .
I usually look for the “Smalls” on the list .

5 Likes

It would be cheaper for me to just buy it, I can buy good quality weed for cheap but I prefer to grow it myself.

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly I prefer my own plus it’s fun .

9 Likes

If I won the lottery I wouldn’t buy good weed, I’d build the best grow room!

15 Likes

You forgot mentioning the private island your building it on .

11 Likes

it’s MADE of weed. Like a triffid island but chill.

6 Likes

Let us know how that goes always lookong for good suppliers

1 Like

I bought $39 dollar ounces from faircannacare to squish for rosin. At first glance looked ok but the buds had been beaten to hell so yield wasn’t great and taste on one was TERRIBLE. The ounce of hash I pressed was much better.

1 Like

I have a tracking # for shipping that’s legit and a Thurs expected delivery.

I will keep everyone informed.

TBH I didn’t get the cheap lb first off, placed a smaller order for two ounces for $129, which if they’re halfway decent still seems like a deal to me.

3 Likes

I have had friends order cheap lbs before and they were pretty low quality. but I have also seen stuff that was actually pretty good quality, fresh, well dried. the suppliers must really fluctuate.

ashamed to say i have never had rosin. i am pretty new to dabbing and have mostly just had shatter

I wouldn’t touch a cheap pound of weed with a 20 foot pole with someone else’s lungs on the end. Ahem.

1 Like

to each their own

1 Like