The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Indoor Farmer is GREAT!!!

I bought 2 10 kg bags of Gaia green ferts and 2 -2 kg pails shipped to my house way cheaper than I could find anywhere else.

7 Likes

Been ordering from indoor farmer since they weren’t even a big shop yet. Great family owned/run business with imo the best cannabis related inventory in a B&M in Ontario. Shop with confidence, spent thousands and thousands there with zero issues. Customer service is exceptional as well.

4 Likes

Gaia Green is solid. I use their products too…for weed and veggie gardens.

1 Like

Just worry about dropping the automatic cigs; in the car, with a coffee, first thing in the morn, last one of the day…
That worked for me, 25 years ago… get rid of the no-brainer cigs, the rest will drop-off if you Want to Quit.
And a Brain Tumour… and a Pregnant wife, with a Home-Birth scheduled.
Yep, go get it, and OK, I don’t need smokes. Done deal lol. But all the pieces fit. Zero relapse, Sons almost a Doctor and my Ex… well, she is haha

4 Likes

My grandmother quit cold-turkey after 60 years through the power of prayer. I never thought much of it as a young kid but looking back now it seems remarkable.

Either way, you got this amigo!

3 Likes

Love this…gonna start applying this to my quitting…that morning smoke or having one with a coffee…ugh…was the best. Fuckin cancer making me quit…it’s definitely for the best…but still.

4 Likes

Makes me happy to “hear you”, see the Chink in the Armour… .

3 Likes

What posts is it where he goes over mighty mite?

2 Likes

Another :+1: for Indoor Farmer

1 Like

We might have to talk about this

1 Like

Smoking is bad for you anyway. It’s rough but you can do it.

3 Likes

Let’s talk…let’s talk!!!

1 Like

I quit a twenty year chewing tobacco habit using the harshest minty gum every time I had a craving. The best came in a black pack and I would just keep shoving the pieces in my face, feels like you are doing something for the agitation/craving. I have stayed quit for 5 years now.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I was a 2 pack a day , 3 if it was Friday/Satday after a downtown evening of bar hopping .
I loved Winston’s, Camels, Marlboros, Export A no filter , Gitanes, Players, I can’t remember them all lol
The Gitanes were the nicest .
Life goes along , the second newborn shows up and I think a pack of smokes was around the 6$ mark .
I decided to stop smoking cig (I’m not a quitter , nobody likes a quitter lol)
I go to the drugstore and get “The Patch” extra strength , I still smoked on the first couple but tapered off .
After 3 boxes of “Extra” I went to the gum but I bailed on that because it was awful .
I realized that the hardest thing to stop was the ritual , the urge to light up hit at the same time or locations in my travels so when I figured out what to do with my hands at those times to break that routine there was less and less of a desire .
I put it in my mind that I would not give up coffee or beer , just stop the smoking .
That was 20 plus years ago .

7 Likes

I’m harmlessly scrolling along and then I read a random @Pigeonman response and laughed so instantly that I blew my nose !!
Its a 8-9 day old post, your still funny lol
“ FUCK YEAH “

3 Likes

@MissinBissin

:rofl:

HEY EVERYONE!! THE WEBSITE IS UPDATED!!!

:open_mouth:

https://www.freeseeds.ca/menu.html

7 Likes

3 Likes

It’s been updated for awhile now. :laughing: :v: :+1:
It was good to see they opened the site back up. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

!!!

7 Likes