The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Dip your wound in the milk and be forgiven thy sins

5 Likes

Milk mixed with blood is a staple of the Masai diet. In bars you just order it as a red Russian. Wait…that’s not right…

4 Likes

Red Guernsey

2 Likes

True story: a guy I know worked at the Keg and they have an industrial strength hot sauce that they use one drop of in large sauces stews whatever. So he was using this sauce (called bomb sauce) and scratched his balls shortly thereafter and soon enough his balls started burning in an aggressive unpleasant way. He grabbed a glass of milk and ran to the bathroom and proceeded to dip his, you know, into the milk.

My question was why are you touching your balls in a kitchen?

6 Likes

Probably helps the rub stick to the steaks?

2 Likes

Also a true story: the same guy told me that your butt cheek has exactly the same feel as a rare steak.

Again, my question was why are you touching your butt cheeks in a kitchen?

4 Likes

HOW?!

I found my father on the couch moaning one day when I got home from school. Yep, he made hot sauce with his prized peppers without gloves and then took a piss.

We were out of milk.

Why are you NOT touching your bum cheeks when in the kitchen?! :scream:

1 Like

There’s nothing better than a freshly shoveled sidewalk… For the third time today.

8 Likes

I literally feel this pain right now.

3 Likes

Just got a new (to me) Ariens…bring it on!!!

4 Likes

You mean the clips that hold my flip-flops together?

Ever since bread companies switched to paper clips it’s been harder and harder to get things fixed around the house.

Glad I keep a small stash of extras

6 Likes

This is a multi part complaint. So - shoppers drug mart no longer gives out plastic bags so I slid the gallon of milk into my backpack and…slice.

You reminded me that I need to order 1000 plastic straws before they go extinct.

The other day I was hurdling over snowbanks that had been cleared from the road onto the sidewalk.

It’s slippy out there…

Your flip flops give me ptsd.

3 Likes

I wear them in the shower at the pool, if anyone has PTSD it’s the flip flops. They seen some things…

3 Likes

I wear my street shoes to the pool. I’m a dangerous rebel. Now that cannabis is basically legal I need to be an outlaw in some way at least.

But yeah. The pool change room is a place where nightmares are born.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior I’v never smoked the Rene but buddy said out of all the clones it was his favourite. And I gotta say the small of those 3 little clones is wild, smelling up my clone tent already.

@Pigeonman I know dude ! I can’t wait. Buddy said not to put it outdoor before June because she’ll try to flower then re veg and you’ll lose your yield. But once in June she kills it he said

@neogitus Of course man just shoot me a message in a while when everything has grow a bit. The Fraser vally blueberry I’m assuming is the hashplant. Buddy says it’s a really candy blueberry terp and all he said about the BC blueberry was it gets to 10ft outdoors and smells of blueberry so will have to see.

@Gpaw thanks! He said the banana was the heaviest yeilder with the most frost I’m pretty excited to see how she turns out

9 Likes

Could you imagine rubbing this on your balls! :joy:

5 Likes

And that settles it…

Aww, come on!

6 Likes

So I don’t how many of us are renters vs. homeowners but the govt is offering a $500 top up to individuals who rent and qualify.
Also, you will have had to have filed your taxes in 2021. :blush: The deadline to apply is March 31.

You can apply by phone! Or online with your mobile! :rofl:

Many blessings.

9 Likes

Hey! Home Grown Hydroponics has been on the action block…

Check out lot#265
10 bails of ProMix at $305, there were some deals there.

…now I have to find a new hydro store… :thinking:

Cheers
G

3 Likes