2 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Video games peanut plaza

2 Likes
  • Jamaican Patties & a Ting.
3 Likes

That fried fish there was really good too. Fried clams!

Also I really enjoyed the bar in the basement. What a sewage smelling shithole where you can’t run a tab because they anticipate a certain kind of crowd.

You make that sound like it’s a bad thing. :grin:

1 Like

It had the closest pool table to the house.

What a dive though. Should have seen “club night,” that was something.

1 Like

Where exactly was this? Maybe I drank there once.

1 Like

Seneca Pub peanut plaza finch don mills north York.

Don’t make them much fancier than this one.

It’s also a good place to take a date to freak her out.

1 Like

Ok, no…not my part of town.

2 Likes

You’re not missing much except draft beer from lines that haven’t been cleaned in 6 months.

2 Likes

I took my wife to the Domino Club on our first date. She was terrified of the punks. I swear she thought they were werewolves or something. Until I got some hash off one of them, then rolled it at the table and lit it…she couldn’t believe you could smoke dope right at your table.

3 Likes

I once took a date to a super illegal pre legalization dispensary on broadview. Only there for 5 minutes to score but it freaked her right out. “Illegal!”

4 Likes

Domino?

When it was on Yonge or Isabella?

Hash on the table?

Yonge St days!

2 Likes

This was on Yonge, upstairs from the Hard Rock. We started at the Hard Rock then hit the Bamboo, Horseshoe and the Big Bop before closing the Domino. Those stairs were deadly at the end of the night.

2 Likes

I saw Cradle of Filth at the Big Bop. What a weird show.

1 Like

I loved that place. Spent way too much money there. And the Bamboo. And the Horseshoe. And the Domino. And the Edge. And the Cameron. And the Rex. And the Hard Rock. And Lees. And Larrys. And…no wonder I’m not rich!

3 Likes

I really liked the Rex too. Worst toilets in the whole city.