The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

I just don’t pick up. Some people feel they need to answer the phone if it rings or answer a knock at the door but these things are at my discretion. Etiquette or something.

It disturbs me when my phone rings for no good reason. I got shit to do, man.

3 Likes

I don’t care if you do have a warrant, I’m busy posting on OG.

4 Likes

Priorities :joy:

2 Likes

Sometimes, if I have the time, I play along with them for as long as I can, until they finally catch on and hang up on me. LMAO
That usually keeps them from calling back. 555

4 Likes

Some lady turned the tables on them. Same scam but collect money in person in 1 hour. She called the cops who set up surveillance which got them busted.

Don’t fuck with old ladies.

Apparently Ontario is fraud paradise because the courts prioritize violent crime. Only a small percentage of these cases ever get resolved legally.

Open season.

1 Like

Duke of duckworth for fish and chips.

Haircut at fogtown.

Cape spear/middle cove beach/signal hill for the views.

Plenty of good bars too.

Have a blast, feel free to message if you have any questions or needs. :v:

5 Likes

You should pull up the soundboard before you answer and have some fun with em’…

you just have to click on the sounds

2 Likes

I will have to use my phone to have a listen.
I know I will love it. Thank you, Brother.

1 Like

Amazing!

Was just going to post an update, heading to Fort Amherst for a little hike, got myself a 2 piece from Ches’s last evening (extra points for tartar in a bottle, no little kraft packs), and it was delightful. Got a coffee and a scone from Toslow this mornign. Beautiful little city here.

13 Likes

@chronix @THCeed @Pigeonman @Pigeonman @Oldtimerunderground @SHSC-1 And anyone else I forgot, thanks for the suggestions for the clinics.

7 Likes

“When I say tartar sauce I mean ALOT.”

Sweet pics.

1 Like

I got that CRA one too.

I ask them “in Toronto?”

“Yes” they respond.

“What office #? I work in the building.” ended the call.

2 Likes

Annoy the scammers and they get their ‘pay back’ by spoofing your number for a while.
There’ is always some OCD type that will call back insisting you called them… I’m always patient with them to explain spoofing and get them ‘up to speed’.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I give the duct cleaning calls a hard time and always have.

From being really glad they called because my ducks got in some oily mud and REALLY need a good scrub to having THEM think they reached a duct cleaning service themselves I have fun. (the latter was the funniest. They didnt catch on until they figured out I was asking them where they wanted me to send MY duct cleaning crew)

3 Likes

“Don’t have ducts.”

1 Like

No ducts… only geese… thank you… bye…
:smirk:
Cheers
G

3 Likes

Asking them if they use Dawn or the cheap generic knock off…

“Dawn?”

“Yeah, like in the commercials”…

Edit: Dawn not Dove duh.

3 Likes

Dove soap, while I use it, is a scam. It makes the bathtub water look dirtier than it is because it’s got “extra cleaning power.” Not a chance was I that covered in filth.

I still use it because I like it, but I don’t believe them.

1 Like

Nah dove has that extra lotion garbage that just ends up caking the tub/shower up, extra scrubbing action indeed.

Now dawn on the other hand makes the best bubbles :wink:

7 Likes