The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Helluva collection my friend. :star_struck:

1 Like

That’s not the entire collection that’s just what I’m willing to part with to good homes lol

14 Likes

I messaged you as well

1 Like

mm is so good, growing f2s right now, one smells sour, one smells like powdered milk,

super easy grow

4 Likes

Hey man, good to hear from you but I’m sorry to see you selling off so much of your collection.

Would you mind describing how these seeds were stored since you purchased them? It might help inform folks thinking about getting in on the sale…

6 Likes

If you were shipping the US I’d definitely hit you up! Best of luck with your sales. You’ve got excellent taste in strains there!

3 Likes

Sure @nube Since the seeds have been in my possession they have lived a comfortable life in small air tight containers topped with a few desiccant silica gel packs then put into a larger air tight container with a couple more desiccant packs then into the seed fridge.

The seeds themselves came from Mia Seeds, GTA Seedbank, GLG, JBC, Shoe, Breedbay, and a few of the packs from @Craigson15, and Ohm’s law from IG.

Is @Torontoke still doing Bodhi preservation f2s? I still need to get the BSHW, Fantasy Island, etc but don’t have the time maybe he’d like to run them for the OG community.

13 Likes

I’d guess they would be 75+% germ rate, probably more like 80%…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Glad to know they’ve been stored right. :slight_smile:

@Torontoke has been as scarce as you these days, but I reached out to him. Can’t hurt to ask.

On a separate subject, did you see the PM from another guy asking if you had any packs of sensi star @ appy?

8 Likes

Damn! nice list 50! My wallet is happy you are not shipping to the states! Btw… If you want some BCSC NL5 F4’s holler. :v:

5 Likes

Hey bud long time no talk
I’ve been on a bit of a stoned hiatus from posting but I do plan to put up another tent just for seed runs in the near future. Hopefully the weather changes soon.
I haven’t done an f2 runs since I did those dank Zappa but will be back to it shortly

18 Likes

I saw the message but don’t have any Sensi Star x Appy.

3 Likes

Is that Nibiru??
I have a pk of f2s

4 Likes

Glad to see you pop on here brother @Torontoke missed ya!

3 Likes

I think Nibiru is Sensi Star x deadly g pheno of 88g13hp

5 Likes

That is 100% correct! Sounds like a killer combo imo

2 Likes

Hey there everybody. So it seems at least 2 people have received their fall box today from Sebring. I still have not heard from Sebring nor been asked for an address to ship the fall boxes to so I am just as in the dark as I was before he apparently started shipping. I will update you all once I hear anything.

20 Likes

What a shit show! Canadians get forgotten again lol. Thanks for the update @DougDawson

7 Likes

thanks for the updates @DougDawson :pray:
hopefully you either get a message from Sebring or just find a box in your mail with a note. :+1:

7 Likes

Yeah, I have not even received the lists of what is coming :roll_eyes: Well the fact remains that the man is getting the job done so it is just a matter of time.

7 Likes