The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Just saw the alert. And roads not fully opened up here from the last one yet.

I hope they be wrong because plowing snow in a goatpath gives you no place to put the snow.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Winnipeg…
After 2 weeks of +5 degrees or higher, today it was -5. Random people I met, while out shopping, were complaining about the “cold snap”…smh. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Sounds like Winterpeg handshake time. :dagger:

3 Likes

Yep. Local news is the worst in the country I think.

3 Likes

Any Canucks should look at this wonderful opportunity from a fellow bluenoser @Kushking902

4 Likes

Riding on a Small locomotive for shunting railcars, will certainly add Miles to your mornings.
Pedometers were pretty cool for those interested

1 Like

I was just freight over the AB flats. Another rail brother :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here I’m out training one of the students @Fortman420
Photography just is a part of whatever i’m doing lol (“two hands on the wheel ha ha)

7 Likes

Can’t say I’ve ever driven one of these buggies but have seen them on many of our customer trks

1 Like

Crazy vehicles when it comes to portable power. Could easily handle 20 loaded Hopper or Tank Cars, working with Huge strings of mt’s out on the sidings.
Find a gravel-crossing, put it up on big wheels and drive away.

ps. Do not trust your Pedometer after shunting.

1 Like

They always be lying

Another day of fun on the way for the Bluenosers .

5 Likes

We had 3 unrelated stabbings in the span of 4 hours on Saturday morning…lol…people around here are crazy

Can’t “Like” that .

3 Likes

6 Likes

My arms are still stuck to the shovel from that last dumping we got! :cry:

4 Likes

I feel your pain. Lol.

3 Likes

My buddy at @AggressiveOrganics is showing his custom built “Smoking Trailer”, literally a trailer made up with nice woods as a safe and portable consumption space as part of a retail outfits 3 year anniversary.

If your in the GTA and interested here’s the info.

It’s tomorrow from 3pm-8pm and since it’s just down the street from where I work I’m gonna take a walk down and check it out.

(I’m not affiliated but love sharing friends hard work!)

8 Likes

Thanks for posting this! Will be a blast. Will be a bunch of sampleing for those that have their Cannsell certification. :wink:

2 Likes