The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I don’t care about hockey, but wow:

4 Likes

Leafs nation is strong in Florida

2 Likes

It’s ok we can still riot in the parking lot.

3 Likes

Pretty lame on the part of the Panthers management.
Go Leafs!

4 Likes

How awesome would it be to have a half empty arena for game 3

2 Likes

That would be a hilarious backfire.

The only ice allowed in Florida should be in a blended margarita.

5 Likes

Lol, I bet there will still be a sea of Blue and White. Pretty shifty move really. If they managed to keep Leaf fans out it would give a psychological advantage to the Panthers and put the Leafs in hostile territory. Bad form.

5 Likes

If anyone is looking to renew or just get a license/prescription there is a deal on for 25% off.
My 30 gram/day is about $150 = 29 outdoor plants or 110 indoor plants not at the same time.
Plus your possession amount increases.

2 Likes

Wifes not happy about Mitch being here. WTF! Go Leafs go!

9 Likes

@Mithridate @CanuckistanPete @neogitus
I work as a machine operator for a aggregate/soil company. If you can pick it up it costs 15-35 per ton/yard. Delivery on any load is definitely around 200 bucks unless you take close to 20 tons/yards , so it’s not worth it unless you want alot.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea actually and a bargain.

I do have access to a dump truck :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I wonder if they do Uber

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kxbdz/man-arrested-after-opening-heroin-cocaine-and-meth-store-in-canada?fbclid=IwAR09hgCPyKnoAyLrNqlF6nFjYku2nv7B4DB-YbgGmYt0zfhBQulP0X9aL64&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Coincidentally “drugs store” is what Ricky from TPB calls his shop

7 Likes

I’m heading to Vancouver Island in a few weeks…well if the Westjet pilots don’t strike :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Does anyone know of any shops selling locally sourced seeds?

1 Like

@medmanbrand may know ? Or my brother @SHSC-1

3 Likes

Hmmm ya I have no idea there guys. I don’t get to the island much anymore and I am not in the loop with the BC Canna community.
Personally I would maybe check with @Jinglepot … he may know of somewhere.
If you are stopping in Vancouver… steer far and wide from Crop King that’s all I gotta say :smiley:

7 Likes

Oh God Crop King! Haha what a joke! Pretty sure there Bubba isn’t even indica and stretches 4x etc. as well as the least trichs I’ve seen on an outdoor plant 3 weeks from harvest! And he paid like 135$ for a 5 pack if I’m not mistaken? “But he did get a cool pin” :man_facepalming:t2: and if anyone knows Bubba that Is ALL wrong.

1 Like

Yup on the Crop King.

The wife and I will only be on the Island, visiting family in Sidney and Campbell River. I can always pop into a few hydro shops to see about any interesting local seeds.

2 Likes

Posted elsewhere but meant to post here…. Anyone else noticing increased shipping times the last 2 weeks? I sent out a handful of envelopes and some packages TWICE in the last 10 days and nothing, and a couple are within 2-3 hours of me….

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 there is no ryme or reason to it… I got letter mail from the states the other day that got here in lightning speed…and I’m in the bc interior so it has lots of stops along the way. It does seem that outgoing mail is slower than I would expect… thought you would have your grey envelope by now… and a plain envelope sent out a few days later with the darlin’s net s1

2 Likes

Depends where you are going. Vi is the second largest island in the world. If it’s not the second. It’s up there

Kindest :pray: greetings

mm