The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Yup! I thought I would post this here cause no one else really would understand my choice to spend my Sunday morning this way, haha.

6 Likes

I always get the worm turds, they help the plant bulk up the roots by providing the symbiotic organisms the plant needs to survive.

1 Like

I lucked out getting worm poop from my sister when she was selling worms to fishing shops a few years back . A table spoon in 5 gallons of water was almost too much but did the plants ever like it.

3 Likes

Score and a half right there my friend!

3 Likes

Totally, this is basically my organic needs met for my cannabis plants and the rest of my garden for the season. I have a feeling itā€™s going to be a good year!

5 Likes

Hell yes! I love your attitude

2 Likes

The place I picked it up from also sells worms for bait. When I got there they were unloading a truck full of juicy worms. It seems like the entire industrial building is worn factory.

2 Likes

And a goldmine as well Iā€™d imagine. Bet thereā€™s a fortune in that stuff.

2 Likes

She was making a decent income during the summer thatā€™s a fact . She had to quit due to cancer I was stupid she offered a 45 gallon barrel half full of poop to me I filled 5 zip locks should of took the works .

2 Likes

Definitely, be regretting that for a while :laughing:

Definitely should have taken the barrelā€¦stuff is so expensive at grow shops.

1 Like

If anyone wants to pick up some hereā€™s the Kijiji add:

They didnā€™t want to bag anything since it was raining but I had my own contractor bags and shovel. I just gave them the money and did it myself. So bring your own bags and shovel and visit them on a rainy day, like any day this weekā€¦

Edit: bring hip waders too, lol

8 Likes

Thanks for posting that. Not sure its worth my while driving down from Barrieā€¦but itā€™s tempting!

I know right, if I was closer Iā€™d rent a cube van, fill that whole bitch up

2 Likes

Yeah, probably in Barrie youā€™re closer to a farm where you can pick some up. Iā€™m on the city and this is the best thing Iā€™ve found around here.

4 Likes

You must be getting your rain barrels filled pretty good

1 Like

WAIT WHAT WHERE!!??!!! Iā€™m on the Bluffs and need to know @Smalltimes !!

3 Likes

JUST SAW THIS the kijiji!

OMG itā€™s literally 2km from my home! :heart:

10 Likes

Iā€™m actually just filling up 2 - 5 gallon pails and hauling them in the house for my indoor right now. Weā€™ve been getting enough rain for that to work, and water the future outdoor stuff. Iā€™ll be setting up the rain barrels in a few weeks though. And yesā€¦its pouring out.

2 Likes

You should definitely check it out! I think 8 dollars for a 20 litre bag like the add said is pretty decent, But if you go on a rainy day like I did they seemed happy enough to let me loose unsupervised on their gigantic worm crap pile with a shovel and contractor bags.

6 Likes