The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

P.s. if you do want some of bc best cuts in seed form feel free to dm me. Mail order since 07

mm

6 Likes

Hi All, this year Iā€™m recycling my promix from last year. Yesterday I made a rotary soil sifter from some 1/2ā€ hardware cloth from Rona zip- tied to two five gallon pails previously used to make bubble hash. The grooves on the bucket ride on casters screwed to a scrap wood pallet. I sift it into the wheelbarrow and then amend it with the worm castings and Gia green and then fill my fabric pots with this.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty clever. Makes me want to build a rootball cannon.

5 Likes

Sidney is about 30 mins from Victoria. Have you been before? Might be worth the drive to see it!

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure of shops selling local seeds, I only ever see little stands selling crapking seeds. Sorry pal!..I know a clone guy in duncan, lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m heading to the island in July would be nice to see what clones are being offered out there .
Maybe find a real Jem or two while out there.

2 Likes

Iā€™m close to victoria. Sadly i havenā€™t seen any locally produced stuff for sale out here. The local hydro shops started selling some seed again, but its jungle boys etc. Nothing very interesting.

There was a local seed swap event a couple of weeks ago, but there wasnā€™t much seed being shared around. Mostly semi commercial growers showing flower.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a guy in Duncan, I think @Granola has a place mid island area, lemme know if you want!

2 Likes

Shoot me a DM @ShiskaberrySavior iv got some classic BC strains

5 Likes

Some great offers here from OGers! Some local seeds available at the dispensaries in Victoria and Nanaimo as well if you wanted to go that route.

I hear that place as an overly sweet bar.

(ba-da-bum!)

3 Likes

My daughter loved those things when she was a kid, so I brought her some home when I worked there. She didnā€™t even know Nanaimo was a place.

3 Likes

The bar is also a gateway drug to type 2 diabetes! :rofl: / :sob:

7 Likes

DM sent thanks

1 Like

You are a mind reader! I really wanted some darlins net! You sir are awesome! Our mail is all over the place as of late, packages showing up 3-4 days late, some letters fast, some wayyyyy slow idk itā€™s just weird for years it was pretty routine but the last month or so itā€™s so sporadic itā€™s insane. You know Iā€™m itching for those goodies

1 Like

Nobody who loves Nanimo bars would say that!

1 Like

nanaimo barsā€¦ well , if you find yourself in oneā€¦ wellā€¦ best to avoid them and head further north LOL
but the nanaimo bar desert barā€¦ when i was a wee lad of maybe 8 years old my parents left us with a babysitter one night after my mom had just made trays of nanaimo bars for some gathering the next day. Well, I ate a whole baking pan that night and got so sickā€¦ I canā€™t go anywhere near those things. The thought of them makes me want to hurl like I did back then. LOL
guess I deserved it

10 Likes

I had a Coquitlam bar once and it was shit.

4 Likes

You donā€™t want to try a Surrey bar thenā€¦ :rofl:

8 Likes

What about Surrey girls? :joy:

1 Like