The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Every time my gf flies off the handle I feel like I’m in that same boat :ship: :confused:

3 Likes

All is ok thanks man. Just a surprise house appraisal kinda thing. Been feeling burnt out with everything lately so gonna take the summer to reassess.

7 Likes

Hopefully it’s not for too scary of a reason.

Just tell the cops they’re hers.

4 Likes

It would be “joint” possession lol

6 Likes

Time to start a guerilla grow :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did. Tossed them all into my garden randomly hoping they blend in and buddy doesn’t want to take a look at the back 40

3 Likes

Cops aren’t the issue, her house and hormones are lol

2 Likes

:sob:

OMG that sucks so hard!

2 Likes

Empty room of memories lol. Seems so dead now in this space.

14 Likes

:face_vomiting:

OMG this sucks harder than I expected.

:sob:

4 Likes

That suuucks man

3 Likes

Ah man, that sucks. It’s good to have a break anyway bud. I too will he shutting down for July and Aug…

6 Likes

@DougDawson & @MonasticDank you can both always live vicariously through my summer thread!

:rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Going.to do that very thing. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Doug. I’m taking it as a sign from above that a break was called for.

1 Like

I always get antsy towards the end of.my summer break but it is a freeing experience that let’s you focus on other things. Summer is to dam short here.

4 Likes

Gots me anuther pot .

Gotta get some antenna on it to catch the good vibes :wink:

8 Likes

You’ve got some design options :grin::metal:

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

It’s prob all studio shooting… but I’d like to think they acknowledged that my city is in fact a wasteland and they just shoot locations only :rofl:

This being said… I do work within 1km of a plant that manufacture ceramic pellets from natural uranium dioxide powder for use as fuel in nuclear reactors… :rofl: / :sweat_smile:

3 Likes