The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Welcome to the inaugural post of my annual journey to test out the goodwill of my neighbours hahaha

All my photos are in the big pots, and the first round of autos are in the smaller pots.
In the lineup for photos this year I have, Sweet Tooth, several of the Froot Punch from @santero, some blue magoo, some blue pilgrim from White Buffalo, Romulan, and Exodus Valley from TrueCannaGenetics. Going to be a stinky backyard.

the first round of autos are some gdp autos.

bonus shot from trim jail of some beautiful oreoz x ogkb2.0 from @SHSC-1

19 Likes

i went for the ogkb v2.0 bx2 regs, haha.
i could not resist :yum:

the buds looks :fire: (!!)

7 Likes

Here’s one for you experienced breeders .
If you have a strain that is good smoke and a good producer but is prone to hermie how do you stabilize it .
Can only get seeds from hermie runs , not offered anywhere for the last 10 years .

3 Likes

I have heard of running several generations outdoors to help select/ stabilize. I have not personally tried it.

3 Likes

If anyone in Canada is looking for a solid, cheap light, I have one and ordered a second, they’re on their 4/20 sale price again

Limited-time deal: AGLEX K2000 LED Grow Light, Full Spectrum Grow Light with UV IR, LED Plant Grow Lights for Seeding Starting Veg Flower Hanging Growing Lamps 4X5 FT Coverage with Daisy Chain & Dimmable https://a.co/d/e3jxbJx

8 Likes

This is @scallywagseedco clone list. So if you aren’t scallywag then you’re jacking his clone list and reselling

1 Like

Not every law enforcement office is a power tripping asshole. There’s some just who want to keep people safe.

Problem is as you described some asshole can use his power to try and punish you over nothing, and there’s basically zero repercussions the other way.

More body cams you can’t turn off plz

4 Likes

I found with about 90% of law enforcement I’ve dealt with in my life, if you showed them respect they’d reciprocate. Just like in anything though, you still get the odd asshole.

5 Likes

I spent 8 years running my own custom gun smithing and rifle stock making business… which ended with the May 2020 gun bans here in Canuckistan. I did quite a bit of work for LEO and some for military contractors as well as regular folks too. I met a lot of really decent human beings over the course of that 8 years and some of them were cops hehe

My family name is also “very” well known in BC and there has been many times when I should have gotten into trouble stinking of weed while driving. I always seem to get a pass.
One time in Langley, BC I was sitting at a light on 200th and the bypass when I decide it’s time to light a fatty… and it was a fatty hehe . I pop it in my mouth, hit it with the lighter, take a big toke and as I blow the smoke out I look to my left… ghost car sitting right beside me in the turn lane. I stuffed the joint into the ashtray… when i looked back he was just laughing, shaking his head. Figured for sure I was going to get nailed as I cruised down 200th but nope… like my wife says… “you have a get out of jail free card… that or your name is flagged as do not disturb” .

7 Likes

Can anyone help me figure out if this is a nutrient issue or light burn. Leaning toward light burn due to a new light, but also just kinda puzzled lmao.
C6709BED-B9B7-4460-A5DD-B53EFD898356_4_5005_c FBB511C8-4FB2-4901-91A8-3CF8FF9CAE3F_4_5005_c

5 Likes

I think they are thirsty, which is also making them hangry

1 Like

And needs more calmag. But genuinely i think

1 Like

Appreciate your concern for scallywag :pirate_flag: but no I’m not stealing his list and re selling it, just putting his list out so no one missed it !

But thanks for keeping such a keen eye out for the community.

9 Likes

In your second pic, both plants look ok as far as light is concerned… I haven’t seen light exposure kill leaves under the canopy, usually the top leaves show it first, right?

Also, typically they curl more with light issues… At least that’s what I saw when I had a light that. Was way too intense…I hope this helps a bit, at least in what it probably isn’t…

3 Likes

What’s the old light and the new light?

3 Likes

I previously had a mars hydro 300w led that was on its last legs, currently have this light running at 100%

VIPARSPECTRA KS3000 LED Grow Light

3 Likes

Seems around the same wattage, shouldn’t be a big difference in feed

3 Likes

Dam deer …
They topped a couple of my plants .

5 Likes

Mix garden sulphur, talc and corn starch and dust your plants. One bite is all they’ll ever take of it, and say goodbye to powdery mildew. I never knew what PM was until I could grow in my own yard and stopped dusting my plants because I wasn’t worried about them getting eaten. Keeps bugs off too. Stop using it when they go into flower of course.

8 Likes

I have a fence now built around them with bars if Irish Spring and will give them another spray of sulfur .
The neighbor said that he’s never seen deer but it’s the only thing that I know that can eat the tops and leave no prints in the pots.

6 Likes