The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Hey canadians, its that time again. My seed making has borne fruit. I’ve got five sets of golden hasplant crosses made up and ready to send.

Golden HP f2
Ultimate pink kush x golden HP
Old family purple x golden HP
Ogkb bx4 x golden hp

Let me know if you want to be added to the list.

1. @CanuckistanPete
  2. @Fortman420
  3. @Nugslinger
  4. @chronix
  5. @madouesse
  6. @Pigeonman
  7. @Tuned
  8. @HobbyCraft

Edit: all done. I’m out of washers.

21 Likes

Oh and tomorrow is the montly Victoria weed meetup if anyone can go. Got to meet @Chengerbanger last time which was awesome!

7 Likes

@Kyumonryu passing out the goodies again!
is it a hp from Golden, B.C.? or Bohdi’s Golden Hash Plant?

4 Likes

Its bodhis golden HP. (Triangle x Appalachia) x 88g13hp.

Haha yeah at the rate I’m making seeds it should be a common occurrence :slight_smile: I’m trying to get some mastung, Pakistan seeds to germinate at the moment so with any luck ilk have a thread for that soon.

10 Likes

Pink Kush X GHP? Yes please!

edit: those ALL sound amazing!

8 Likes

Heads up…I’m in Barrie and they’re calling for frost tonight. Don’t recall frost this late in May before, and I’ll believe it when I see it…but I’m covering them up anyway!

6 Likes

@Kyumonryu, sign me up please!!! The (k4xSSDD) x puck3bcs are doing great. The 2 that I have going are both females as well :slight_smile: Just starting to get interesting with both of them. Very impressed :fire:

3 Likes

@Kyumonryu, I forgot to ask about the parents of these plants did they start to produce tricomes on the larger fan leaves before flowering was initiated? I noticed this was just starting to happen the other day. These are going to be amazing!!

3 Likes

I had really great results from the pink kush x puck that I’ve been running. So I have great hopes for thos e k4ssdd x puck! Also wondering if they’ll be as covered in bright orange hair.

This is a pink puck going at the moment.

And this was flower from the previous pheno I ran.

@Fortman420 yeah both parents are super resinous and tend to that. The kush4ssdd had small oily trichomes in huge numbers whereas the puck was bigger heads and more sandy in comparison.

11 Likes

Getting more and more excited to see the coming weeks with these plants. Thanks ou for them and adding me to the list. I hope the flower has a bunch of red hairs!!
dm incoming

4 Likes

you cant really get any further south than me in Canada they have just issued a frost warning for us down here i sit on the lake Erie most likely enough warmth in the lake to protect me but you northern lads heads up

5 Likes

With how expensive BC is, one thing the coast can hang on to is the weather… It’s going to “feel like” 6, actually be 7 and fog overnight, and up to 17 tomorrow (:flushed:). Bag up those outside plants though, it’s wild that it’s happening this late… Damn global warming :wink:

2 Likes

It’s 17 right now here, maybe frost tonight, then 21 tomorrow. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Oh damn, I haven’t seen swings like that since I lived in Calgary! My joints (in my body :wink:) don’t miss those.

1 Like

Damn deer LOL
This morning I was walking my property trying to figure a good spot to put some plants. There is deer shit everywhere :rofl: They frequent my yard all the time so I need to be thinking about how to defend the plants. I put a small plot of friesland out last year and they were eaten to the dirt in short order. Surprised those deer do’t try and get in my greenhouse LOL

Gonna have to put some cattle fencing around the plot this year.

Farmers almanac is telling me not to put plants outside till June 26th… WTF?
Chilly here too so hopefully I can be on track for my usual day to plants out to the greenhouse which is June 10. Any earlier they just stall out and day length makes them want to start flowering. So june 10 it is

4 Likes

Yes please :pray: thanks @Kyumonryu

1 Like

I’d love to be on that list. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My friend installed one of these, as deer routinely go through his neighbourhood at night looking for stuff to munch on. He say it scares them away when water start to spray hits them.

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/garden/pest-control/mammals/74556-pest-deterring-jet-sprayer

3 Likes

Got my attention !
I’d like in !!!

1 Like

After the first full moon in June is the old saying around here.
Got a couple of 7’s at night on the way this weekend .

1 Like