The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

funny I am in the kitchen scuffin beans and putting them in paper towels for the autos I will run this summer… I look out the window… young doe and last years fawn munchin the leaves off all the 3 foot high grove of aspen shoots that I wage war on every spring.

9 Likes

I was thinking about buying one of those when it was 50 bucks… and I ‘cheaped out’… :smile:

It looks like it would get the job done and it works at night too.
For a 24/7 sentry I’m sure it is worth it.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Please add me as well. Those are some great crosses.

2 Likes

I’d be down for this if still possible @Kyumonryu

:hugs:

3 Likes

Sure, happy too. I can easy add a few more if people want :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Supposed to go down to 7° here tonight.
Crazy.

1 Like

Over the last couple of years, I’ve heard people saying something like, “The lowest price for anything is right now”. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It was 3 degrees last night!!! Good thing the cold weather crops are planted outside and the warm weather ones in the greenhouse.

8 Likes

We hit 3 in S Ontario as well, I don’t recall the last time I’ve seen that (after the May 24 weekend).

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Plant seems to be alright. Had a nice breeze here off the lake . In southern Ontario also

4 Likes

@Kyumonryu

What is ultimate pink kush? Is it just pink kush s1 from reeferman?

4 Likes

Northern Nova Scotia here. We’ve got a week of 6-7 deg nights then it should be good after that.
10 plus. :+1:

7 Likes

Yep, it is. I got a pretty amazing plant out of those. Turns totally black, great resin quality and has this complex kushy terp profile. High is pretty heavy and euphoric

18 Likes

Very beautiful. Thanks for replying

2 Likes

3 Likes

Those sound killer! I’d love to be added to the list.

Did you like the Old Family Purple? I’ve always been intrigued by that one but never gave it a go. Kush x Urkle, seems like it would be hard to go wrong.

And that Victoria meetup sounds like a fun time. I’ll have to try to make it to one if I’m ever in town.

2 Likes

Looking good nice frosty buds. was going to mention that Irene cut you gave me when we were out there didn’t make it .

No big deal just thought I’d let you know in case you were expecting to see pics down the road.

1 Like

Damn that sucks man. Irene’s a beaut

Picky but beaut

1 Like

Irene is one cut that I would happily accept if anyone wants to send one my way hehehe

5 Likes

I’d offer but im down for the count still and dealing with thrips to boot. its been a huge headache

4 Likes