The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Hello fellow Canucks! Am looking forward to learning and sharing!

12 Likes

Welcome, mate. Grab a seat and enjoy the show.

1 Like

Welcome to the finest weed forum on Planet Cannabinoid. What part of Canuckistan you in?

2 Likes

Fuck mate, we moved to a different planet?

1 Like

I thought we were on earth hits bong

2 Likes

Stocked up on some infused prerolls. Holy shit do they ever hit hard.
tiny, half g dubies.
anyone know what the heck makes em so good?
itā€™s gonna really screw with my tolerance to flower šŸ¤·

1 Like

It certainly isnā€™t the price that makes them so good. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Theyā€™re probably infused with some sort of concentrate. Hash/distillate or oil.

3 Likes

Do they include botanical terpenes? Does it say what theyā€™re infused with?

1 Like

Definitely a treat, and with the money I save growing. Win, win! But ya. Pricy

Wtf is diamond lol

2 Likes

brr! I just got a shiver like someone stepped on my grave. That shit is loaded with throat harshing ingredients.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to figure out. Is it just getting me higher cus itā€™s restricting my lungs or something šŸ¤·
But I tell ya, if I could find a plant to stone me like theseā€¦ The hunt for perfection would be done

1 Like

Youā€™re basically getting high on pure thc and the taste is terpenes they added from other plants for flavor

2 Likes

It always makes me feel like I inhaled shards of glass. I can manufacture stuff better than that.

2 Likes

Diamondā€¦ If itā€™s the same thing it was 6ish years ago, itā€™s a higher end concentrate. If your doob has diamonds and distillate, yeah, I bet you were touching the sky :grin:. Itā€™d be even better with home grown :grin::grin:

1 Like

I agree with @JoeCrowe

Iā€™d rather have a live rosin infused blunt or joint rather than distillate / diamonds / bho

2 Likes

I also worry about the fact that adding in terps from other plants might have unintended effects. I mean, Iā€™m not a doctor though, but like, whoā€™s making sure this stuff is safe

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen your process, impressive. Iā€™m afraid not at that level yet, would love to get a press in the future. Iā€™m jelly sir :+1:

1 Like

Would definitely love to get a press in the future also. For now itā€™s grow gear Iā€™m investing in, lol. But washing a bunch and pressing it would be a dream. Gotta keep grinding

3 Likes

lol.

Iā€™m finally gonna check out the ā€œmississaugas of the credit medicine wheelā€ dispensary today to sample some hash. Theyā€™ve popped up all around me so might as well.

2 Likes