The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

That’s the one @Pigeonman…stuff is a game changer for growing weed

6 Likes

I think I need one.
From Amazon?

4 Likes

@Tuned That’s where I got mine.
Works great around the house too if you have chemical sensitivities and have trouble with cleaners.
:v:

6 Likes

Oh Canada!

Looking good everyone!

Just finished an in-house pheno hunt…

Mixed a little hype with the Dog….

(Banana Punch X Chem Dog 91 (F)

19 Likes

(Banana Punch X Chem Dog 91 (F)

Last week of life….

23 Likes

love the color in it i am a sucker for anything chem dogish

2 Likes

Peace, Blessings and Prosperity…Salute my OGs, Appreciate all the Support ,Sharing of Knowledge & Wisdom…
@Hashpants Yeah it’s been Spreading, working its way Up the Plant & I keep thinking Magnesium,

2 Likes

Salute Family…I laughed when I read Toronto City Water​:joy::rofl::joy:…Yeah I was​:man_facepalming:…Your totally right didn’t discover it till now…Ill’ look into that H0CI Generator & Raps Jerk is Well Nice…

2 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle:…I sprayed them this Morning with Cyclone & took a soil test

I believe the 1 in the shade is the correct 1 to gauge…
I see 6.5…I will Continue to Water on the Low End of the Scale ( I will feed them this time. Unless I shouldn’t.?.lol)…& continue with the Cyclone…for a week or 2 …Will hope to.see positive results…

@Oldguy thanks for sharing…I more than likely will get 1…

@Scallywag Flowers look Delicious :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Appreciate U All…Thank U to my Fellow O.G. Canucks for allowing me to Post an Issue that may have been Better Suited in another Thread …Thank U to my OGs for Sharing & Teaching…:pray::pray::pray::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
BONG :muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Ohhhhh Canada!

:wink::heart::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Oh didn’t have the Nutrient soil Testers so.Ill run those when I get em🙏

1 gram of Unscented Epsom salts per gal of water will handle magnesium needs. Remove affected leaves and spray with Copper fungicide to help control septoria. It’s rare to have deficiency in veg with reg nutrients. More likely is moisture fluctuations or fungus.

7 Likes

That’s septoria, pretty sure. It’s from all the rain. Strip off any leaves with those brown circles. When watering, try not to splash the leaves. That helps spread it

7 Likes

Did a small job for this lady today

www.rnshs.ca/?p=470

She lives close to Peggy’s cove, her father had bought a small cabin as a cottage in ‘53 .
It has been maintained and well looked after and added on over the years.
We were digging a trench with the mini for a fiber op fed from her power pole, the power was fed underground for about 150’ .
Done in ‘72.
2 single black wires with no markings or warning indicators to be seen and no resemblance of a straight line for 150’ , don’t ask me how I know lol
She did take us down into the original basement so we could get some sort of bearing where the feed came into the house .
Then, she showed us where the hidden/sunken barrel used to be because it was a locally know rum runners house way back in the day .

10 Likes

Such a cool area ( apart from being a total tourist trap) but you can really see how people live simpler lives than most of us.

3 Likes

Got my crunchy frog in the mail today. Thank you for sending it out. Have a great weekend.

7 Likes

Septoria 100 % or the start of it the rings will get darker and spread like wildfire its usually the aera leafs weeds trees you really gotta get that shit early in spring and spray aera to get ph up i have it in a few patches totally different environments with 8 different strains seems to be every where some fighting it off some not i have been treating mine with LABS and sulphur seems to be working wonders had this many times it comes on fast eastern Canada

2 Likes

That looks like the dreaded Septoria to me. I’m in T.O. as well, and I started seeing it nipping at some leaves in the past week. Doesn’t surprise me with the record rainfall in July.

I always battle with it starting around this time of the year. I hate Septoria.

Remove any leaf touched by it, because it spreads like crazy.
Once it gets on a leaf, that leaf is history anyways.

Try 3 in 1, or sulphur spray. Maybe a light H2O2 spray. Be sure to get the underside of the leaves as well. Keep an eye on it.

This is how it starts. Sometimes you can snip off the tip of the leaf and it’ll slow it down.

Little hole in the canopy of my GG4 RIL after I stripped an infection site.

2 Likes

Does anyone have any access to any of the multiple versions of Guerilla Gold?

I had some in my collection that failed to sprout and was looking to trade for some if they are around.

The strain is special to me, because it was one of the first verified seedlines i was able to acquire and grow on my own (i started growing in a little friend group). I would love to have it around and do some seed increases and hybrid lines with it.

3 Likes

May have a cross, will check this evening!