The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

funny you say that’ we I saw a light down the tracks stopped the car to see a train was a kilo down the tracks but took for ever to get here. as it passed over it made so much structural noise groans and pinks and pops was so busy backing up i forgot to snap a pic

2 Likes

Nice. That’s my wifes, it’s pretty cool. Got it and a new paddleboard for the trip. Having a blast with them

12 Likes

How’s the board working out? its a tester yeah? i had an inflatable kayak once that was a POS. Maybe good for an 8 year old

2 Likes

It’s amazing. I got a tester from Amazon that is just over 9 feet long. It is fantastic but a little small to stand on so I bought this one. It’s 11’6" and much easier to stand on. Pumped up to 15psi and it is stiff as a board, even with my 214lb ass standing on it. I am really impressed to be honest, I would never have expected this from an inflatable.

5 Likes
1 Like

Hey bud, my apologies, I didn’t tell you, beans arrived :grin::metal:.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Just learned they are discontinuing the small denomination stamps. I can’t get them at the post office anymore and online they are selling out, couldn’t get the 22cent ones.

Was told I would have to add a Permanent stamp if I need to add more value to my outdated USA rate stamps, 1.30(old) 1.40(new cost). Waste of 89cents per package.

Just a friendly reminder to order some online if you need any to top up your older stamps.

:v: :canada:

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s really ridiculous. I bought over 100 5c stamps and a pile of 1c stamps just to cover my old ones. It really pisses me off that they raised the prices and then stopped selling the stamps that would allow you to cover the extra postage. It was a dick move. I was lucky that the post office I go to regularly stocked up on them but I pretty much cleaned them out.

4 Likes

Oh crap! I hope I have enough for the old stamps I still have. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The international stamps went up 21c. That means I have to use an international stamp with 4 x 5c and 1 x 1c stamp just to mail international. Total of 6 stamps which is crazy. They don’t make 10c or 20c stamps as far as I know. Morons made a real mess out of this. What the pricks should have done was allow people to turn in their old stamps and pay the difference to get the new ones. Instead they just basically said screw their customers.

4 Likes

Any Canadians miss this?

6 Likes

Yes. Completely missed this.

:rofl:

Is there still?

3 Likes

Few more spots, if you’d like some @Pigeonman

4 Likes

Just saw this. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Yup missed it

3 Likes

I missed and missed it :frowning:

3 Likes

I got a pack for both of you. Hit the DM with your info @Nugslinger @madouesse

6 Likes

Any chance i coukd also get in on that? Missed the call

3 Likes

Get me your details in DM @jessethestoner Have a small bag I still have to sort all the immature stuff out of. Will have a few more pucks. Was going to open it to the newer members finally once I get through those who have signed up for the packs already done up

6 Likes

Hey there, all you Canadians. @SHSC-1 is having a big sale. Don’t really get a chance to source his seeds directly in Canada so don’t miss out.

13 Likes