The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

No idea what you’re talking about :joy:

Edit
Quick web search says psyonic tech.
I guess it’s in the same order of idea

1 Like

It was a story about a US military group who believed they could harness psychic powers as a military weapon. Some of the psychic powers included killing goats by staring at them and walking through walls. I read the book years ago and it reads like a comedy but apparently it’s all true.

6 Likes

“This includes the use of the children’s song “I Love You” from Barney & Friends on Iraqi prisoners-of-war.”

MONSTERS!!
LOL

7 Likes

My daughter was a big fan…I deserve a medal for those years.

5 Likes

Very much so. You are now immune to sound torture.

Growing up with sisters and no brother scarred me for life lol

4 Likes

I won’t get into politics but will say that I don’t blame her. I never liked that guy. I do feel bad for their children. I always have really, but parents breaking up is normally tough on the kids.

8 Likes

“Vortex (A), known as the top vortex, supplies energy to the mind and provides a channel of communication to other entities in the universe. This channel has been tested up to 100,000 light years”

This only begs further questions. Which entities, when was this testing performed, what were the accuracy and tolerance of the 100,000 light year test parameter.

I have sincere doubts about the validity of these claims.

5 Likes

Fan fact. They built Dubai with multiple man made islands faster than the Eglington crosstown LRT in Toronto. Took 6 years to pretty much build Dubai. Eglington LRT going on 12 years now.

7 Likes

I don’t remember exactly but I think I saw a time lapse video of building a major bridge in China in one night.

1 Like

I saw one of a main intersection in Japan where a sink hole swallowed up the entire intersection. They fixed in 2 days. Would have taken at least 3 months here lol.

3 Likes

Probably already collapsed, killing 2 million people…but we never heard about it.

4 Likes

Yes I have no idea of the structural quality of said bridge but still impressive to do it in one night. Shit if it falls down just build another one in one night :joy:

5 Likes

For the Canadian outdoor growers!
I picked up one of these for the fall when the cold rains come. Should work great for covering my plants.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/10-x-10-ft-pop-up-gazebo/product/PA0009130188

I’ve seen others like this cost much more.

5 Likes

That’s a steal for sure I’ve got an 8x8 I paid like 275$ for!

2 Likes

Hi guys, got thrown for a loop last week. Was renewing my ACMPR and found out The Clinic Network Canada has closed up shop (heads up in case others use them) and am having trouble finding someone that does not want an arm and a leg for 10-20 plants.

6 Likes

I’ve used these guys before. I think it’s like 90 dollars for 25 plants for the year.

1 Like

@bunny I’ve used https://lyteclinic.com/ for YEARS now.

25 plant licence + 4 recreation = FREE!!! COVERED BY OHIP!
50 plants = $300 admin fee. :+1:

One day i’ll go 50, but that’ll be a breeding project year :grin:

10 Likes

I have my appointment with them tomorrow. I have a 49 limit at the moment, 25 will be plenty. No 4+ in my province though.

6 Likes

$300 for a 50 plant limit?
That is more then double then what you can pay for a 98 plant limit.

3 Likes

Ace @chronix ! Where is that offered?

I didn’t like the jump in costs ($0 to $300) either when I talked to my rep but my guess it’s cause they don;t charge for tier 1 (aka: 25 plant limit).

2 Likes