The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Pretty suresure it was 33 here a couple of days ago.
This sure should toughen them up. :grimacing:

10 Likes

what strain moms do you have must be hard to even remember LOL

Emptied the ENTIRE STABLE and starting fresh this year, no joke like 6 months ago I did not have a single mom or cut in any of my grow spaces. I’ve got a few now and hunting a bunch more. Not going nuts anymore, just the legends and the new super standout cultivars I come across, got a whole new mind set and game plan brotha

4 Likes

hell yeah im just looking for 4 strains i want to keep as a base stable i already have a nice gg4 and want to find my self a apple fritter and some combination of a GMO, Wedding Cake or mac and kush type that leans indica. just so i can rotate

2 Likes

I can actually hear them shivering under there.

9 Likes

Just giving them a little Canadian conditioning I see.

4 Likes

Yeah, we got snow today as well but that’s cool. It was still above zero so the good weather is a comin. I believe this so much I bought this today. Can’t wait till they deliver it.

12 Likes

Looks like it’s big enough to cook for company. :wink:

3 Likes

Sure is. At the lake I have 2 BBQ’s side by side on my porch but I needed a new one at home and this caught my eye. I has a 3 burner propane grill. There is a griddle plate that can be used instead of the cast iron racks for cooking eggs and such. The right side is for charcoal and has 6 height adjustments for the pan of charcoal. I figure I can put a plate in there and use that side as a smoker as well. Should be fun to cook on.

4 Likes

PARTY AT DOUG’S PLACE!!!

BYOMEAT!

:drooling_face:

5 Likes

That’s a neat barbecue what brand is it ?

2 Likes

Looks like the same brand of bbq I have, “Expert Grill”.
Mine isn’t as big though, I just have a 4 burner one.
Got mine from Walmart on sale, works great for what I use it for.

1 Like

nothing beats charcoal cooked wings or drumsticks. beast of a unit there congratz.

1 Like

Guess I opened the pool too early. Lol

9 Likes

I remember 2 years ago we were getting snow in mid-May and my plants had outgrown the lights I had and wanted to harden them up outside. I just put them in totes and built a wood frame with a poly “window” so the wood hung down the outside of the tote. Gave them sun all day and was warmer in there with greenhouse effect.

1 Like

@Floyd

With respect: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is when i say: “FUCK.” and either march things into the garage or fleece the hell outa them in the day in hopes that heat stays overnight… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ugh. Sometimes I regret reading the CBC. So there’s a ranking police officer in Ottawa I believe who was criminally charged with sexual assault among things who was suspended with pay for 4 years at a cost of a 1/2 million dollars.

He just got 6 months house arrest and a $1200 fine.

Lesson: crime is good.

I’m halfway emotional I’m so disgusted.

5 Likes

Same shit different day…. Cops can do what they want :man_facepalming:t2: it’s disgusting

2 Likes

Btw good morning friends

2 Likes

I mean it’s not a surprise I’m just half awake so it hit me in the face.

Well folks, name your price. I’m willing to do anything you like for a four year 1/2 million dollar paid vacation.

3 Likes