The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Yeah. Cash only. Not sure why that is confusing.

1 Like

Well in my case the work is done and I just have to wait for warm weather. Lol.
I hope your plants are ok.

2 Likes

Good news everyone the CRA is on strike so we don’t have to pay taxes this year!

4 Likes

unfortunately doesn’t work that way, more like i already payed taxes and i dont get a refund till later, and if you owe damn straight they will want it on time even if not possible.

3 Likes

I know I’m just kidding. I read the comments. Always a mistake to read the comments.

2 Likes

indeed, saw them picking outside the passport office here this morning, and ill say i support equatable wages

1 Like

I have to say CBC mods are usually pretty fast at fixing the worst of the comments but holy racist undertones.

Equitable agreed.

1 Like

yeah i tried to stop looking at comments back in say 2020, just full of hate and people that wouldn’t necessarily say the same things in person as they would get slapped, plus alot seem to be there just to sow discontent and rile shit whether domestic or otherwise.

3 Likes

Sometimes I get sucked in even though I know better.

There’s the usual Trudeau hate that you would expect but I wasn’t prepared for the hostility of Singh complicity.

But it’s union talk so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

One thing ive notice and more so through my recent union company negotiations but also kinda knew is BC is actually quite union supportive unlike say neighbouring provinces.

side note lady was hungry last night which i reply me too, so she made some grilled cheese sandwiches at midnight and we ate them in bed, with me making damn sure no crumbs got in the bed, may of used the word “savage” as the blanket wasn’t pulled up to prevent sporadic crumbage by her lol

2 Likes

I didn’t know that about BC but considering your neighbours it makes sense.

If I were to eat in bed you would never hear from me again. I do put my plate down on the couch though.

Speaking of groceries: bye bye Galen Weston. I shed a tear for you.

2 Likes

Happy 4/20 !

3 Likes

Light em up!

4 Likes

Canada: the only country in the world with a cannabis leaf on the flag.

Happy 420 y’all.

7 Likes

Happy 420 my fellow Canucks!

6 Likes

Happy Canadabis day my growmies!

4 Likes

Happy “happy day” tokers and jokers!

4 Likes

Happy <<420>>
woohoo-homer-simpson

7 Likes

Happy 420 Canuckistanians!