The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

4 Likes

Worst looking hash ever. Maybe we’ll get some hail here later.

I’m surprised, it’s pretty grey over here but otherwise unremarkable. I’m actually very pleased it’s cold because I’ve been too hot for too long.

2 Likes

We had hail yesterday. Better now than when the plants are in the ground.

4 Likes

Tax forms:

You owe $48,500.

Time stops.

Oh wait, line item 48500. Phew dodged a bullet there. Can’t get blood from a stone.

3 Likes

I use one of those computer programs on my taxes where it autofills and completes then e-files it. Takes about 5min.

My taxes are slightly more complex than average so it is worth it to us to pay accountants to do it. I just double check and sign.

1 Like

I mean gotta list the income from your only fans account, and how does one tax all the “gifts” :wink:

2 Likes

Oh that’s pure offshore.

I try to keep it as quiet as possible. But for you, free unlimited lifetime access. You’re into feet right?

4 Likes

Ooooh yeah, get me those high sport socks and unclipped dirty toenails lol.

1 Like

This little piggy has roast beef, this little piggy is purely for Mr Sparkles disgusting gratification :joy:

2 Likes

Now im thinking about BBQ, Brisket and burnt ends :drooling_face: :fork_and_knife:

1 Like

No joke I’m heating up a little piggy right now.

I wish I could get burnt ends around here but no go.

1 Like

have one place and of course first come first serve as you only get so many in a day, mind you haven’t been out for BBQ in a good while, had Korean fried chicken and some good icecream on the weekend.

1 Like

I’m bitter because when I was in Texas it was dirt cheap peasant food but up here it’s a gourmet specialty item for some reason.

Something I miss too is smoked baloney (cue joke) but seriously, really good.

There are some really good Korean chicken places nearby that I enjoy.

1 Like

I bet, and yeah id be a good 20lbs heavier with all the side of the road bbq places if it was the same around here, and were like 80% vegetarian to a degree which that would change lol.

1 Like

I gained 20 pounds exactly :joy:

It’s not just access but also portion sizes and regal amounts of butter and cream (not on bbq obviously)

2 Likes

Happy spring everybody. Getting ready for this years season and managed to pick up 200lbs of worm castings for $40 in Scarborough. My shoes are completely covered in worm pop cause I had to shovel it myself…but I still consider it a win:)

11 Likes

As I always say…
“That’s some heavy SHIT”

2 Likes

Nice score! That’s a hell of a deal.

3 Likes

No shit!!! I had to literally drag the bags through their parking lot leaving a trail of dirt and worms. Almost threw my back out.

4 Likes